Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's is the estimated IQ of this kid? Avg IQ of his race is just 74

Judging by how most of this classmates are blacks in the video, there's a high chance he gets bullied.

At least 150

Jfl at the currycels in the comment section fighting over whether he’s Bangladeshi or Pakistani

Last edited:
I don't care

Still a curry. I would be more impressed if he was a healthy young hwhite man.

Nigga trying is best to have a white accent but probably ends up getting bullied for his accent

average for high class japanese

then why its even news in usa where avg iq is 100
average is around 97 and the school system is shit. 120 there can finish high school at 12 if they're motivated enough

They push these smart kids too hard. Let kids be kids.

high iq piece of shit

It's good that he is a high IQ, but no bitches gonna suck his cock. He will get cucked by 6'5 Tyrone on the College Football Team and will put sodium nitrate in his cocktail to kill himself afterward. When the hot Stacy sucks the 8-inch cock fucking good, she will look this kid in the eye after every few seconds, lick her juicy lips, and ask him questions to fuck him up.

Stacy " What temperature is Tyrone feeling when I wrap my lips around his fat BBC? "

Kid " Around 98.6 F"

Stacy: " Good, now tell me the ratio of the length of your cock to his."

Kid: " 1:3"

Stacy: " Estimate the ratio of the circumference of this dick to yours."

Kid: " I think it's 1:1"

Stacy: " Don't lie dicklet."

Stacy: " Look at these nice buttcheeks. You like it huh? First time seeing naked women in front of you? Hahaha. "

Tyrone squeezes her buttcheeks and eats her pussy.

Stacy: " Tell me how much pressure did he apply when he squeezed my ass."

Kid: " Around 6784 N/m² per buttcheek."

Tyrone fucked her good.

Stacy: " Now lemme blow him and watch him jerk on my face. A loser like you will never get this."

Stacy : " Eat his cum you little piece of shit."

Tyrone punches this kid's face twice as much as his age, while Stacy rubs her pussy, enjoying the dominance that Tyrone is asserting over him.

Kid ropes...... Sad ending for this high IQ incel. Nature is cruel buddy boyo.

It's good that he is a high IQ, but no bitches gonna suck his cock. He will get cucked by 6'5 Tyrone on the College Football Team and will put sodium nitrate in his cocktail to kill himself afterward. When the hot Stacy sucks the 8-inch cock fucking good, she will look this kid in the eye after every few seconds, lick her juicy lips, and ask him questions to fuck him up.

Stacy " What temperature is Tyrone feeling when I wrap my lips around his fat BBC? "

Kid " Around 98.6 F"

Stacy: " Good, now tell me the ratio of the length of your cock to his."

Kid: " 1:3"

Stacy: " Estimate the ratio of the circumference of this dick to yours."

Kid: " I think it's 1:1"

Stacy: " Don't lie dicklet."

Stacy: " Look at these nice buttcheeks. You like it huh? First time seeing naked women in front of you? Hahaha. "

Tyrone squeezes her buttcheeks and eats her pussy.

Stacy: " Tell me how much pressure did he apply when he squeezed my ass."

Kid: " Around 6784 N/m² per buttcheek."

Tyrone fucked her good.

Stacy: " Now lemme blow him and watch him jerk on my face. A loser like you will never get this."

Stacy : " Eat his cum you little piece of shit."

Tyrone punches this kid's face twice as much as his age, while Stacy rubs her pussy, enjoying the dominance that Tyrone is asserting over him.

Kid ropes...... Sad ending for this high IQ incel. Nature is cruel buddy boyo.
Seems like scientific progress Will be slowed down beacause of this immense lookism

You can't estimate that from this video or even having a conversation with him. Smart kid, though, obviously.

Last edited: