Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what's healthy about fruits and veggies

L

ldaring

Greycel
except vitamin c, what's healthy about them? Serious question.

Your body is basically a plant and all the metals and minerals are found in the ground.
Veggies and fruits extract these stuff from the ground plus they have essential
enzymes to regulate your metabolic functions.

A few veggies you have to apply heat to release the nutrients, most everything should be eaten raw.

Your body is basically a plant and all the metals and minerals are found in the ground.
Veggies and fruits extract these stuff from the ground plus they have essential
enzymes to regulate your metabolic functions.

A few veggies you have to apply heat to release the nutrients, most everything should be eaten raw.
What are the nutrients you get from the veggies

What are the nutrients you get from the veggies
Beside minerals like calcium from green leafy veggies.you get carbs from various type of yams and potatoes.
If you add nuts and some lean animal protein you have a complete diet without eating any dairy food.
Meat and veggies built your body, fruit with its water and acidity cleanses it.

I don't think they're necessary.
Just take a multivitamin and you get all the nutrients you would get from those foods, and you can eat whatever else you want.

What's wrong with dairy? Doesn't it have lot of calcium and vitamin D.

I don't trust multivitamins actually working.

you should eat fruits and vegetables then.

Milk is one of the most allergic food around,and it have hard to digest sugar/lactose in it. where does the cow get its calcium, from the grass.
You can make vitamin d from the sun, drink almond milk , eat egg shells , take oyster shell supplement if you want extra calcium.

Milk is one of the most allergic food around,and it have hard to digest sugar/lactose in it. where does the cow get its calcium, from the grass.
You can make vitamin d from the sun, drink almond milk , eat egg shells , take oyster shell supplement if you want extra calcium.

I take TUMS sometimes for acid reflux, and it doubles as a calcium supplement.
It's calcium carbonate and less well-absorbed by the body than calcium citrate, but it still adds calcium into your diet.

That's not real animal milk. Not the same thing,

Yeah why not just eat grass then? We are not herbivores.

I don't think you get enough from the sun.
You want calcium I suggest almond milk and plant sources like spinach. If your skin lack melanin, you can make plenty of d in 20 minutes of sun. I never suggest you go full vegan. Me, I eat raw eggs, raw beef , and raw fish all d time.

I don’t know man

You want calcium I suggest almond milk and plant sources like spinach. If your skin lack melanin, you can make plenty of d in 20 minutes of sun. I never suggest you go full vegan. Me, I eat raw eggs, raw beef , and raw fish all d time.
It's good to eat eggs and fish because they are some of the few natural sources of choline.

Beside minerals like calcium from green leafy veggies.you get carbs from various type of yams and potatoes.
If you add nuts and some lean animal protein you have a complete diet without eating any dairy food.
Meat and veggies built your body, fruit with its water and acidity cleanses it.

I can get all that and even much more by just eating eggs, fish, dairy, and meat. I'm not allergic to dairy so doesn't matter to me.

Cause is green
Cause is green