Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's harder: becoming multi-millionaire OR getting gf?

You mean as an ugly male or in general?

A gf that is my type ofc. What kinda question is this kek :feelshaha:

If it's a loving (or even a non-cheating/non-bitching/non-exclusively-financially-exploitative) GF it's harder to get than becoming rich, employment situations and ideas in your head change themselves all the time, but your femur or mandibula length is largely unchangeable.

many variables, cant say exactly.
but i would say the most important variables are IQ, psl rating and mindset

Last edited:
It's easier for me to become a billionaire than to get laid. Life sucks.

Multimillionaire tbh. If you have no standards and are willing to look abroad, getting a gf is not that difficult, especially if white.

Just have the alpha/sigma male grindset bruh :feelskek::feelskek:
by mindset i mean: its fucking hard to become millionaire if you don't got values or motivations toward a big cause. Imagine if elon musk, zuckerberg or jeff bezos had a mentality of 'fuck society, fuck the causes, fuck everything, i dont need to help anyone'. They wouldn't be successful probably. Dont need to be a good person and wanting to help everyone, but cant be a rotten trash tho

Last edited:
From experience I can tell you it is harder to get a gf ‍

If it's a loving (or even a non-cheating/non-bitching/non-exclusively-financially-exploitative) GF it's harder to get than becoming rich, employment situations and ideas in your head change themselves all the time, but your femur or mandibula length is largely unchangeable.
Based avi

Statistically becoming a multi-millionaire is harder. But for truecels getting a gf is harder

by mindset i mean: its fucking hard to become millionaire if you don't got values or motivations toward a big cause. Imagine if elon musk, zuckerberg or jeff bezos had a mentality of 'fuck society, fuck the causes, fuck everything, i dont need to help anyone'. They wouldn't be successful probably.
Yeah, yeah, bruh :feelskek:

it depends on who is the gf.
An 2/10 obese with [UWSL]intellect deficit ? Very easy [/UWSL]
[UWSL]An 9/10 stacy gf ? lol you have more luck creating microsoft 2[/UWSL]

Also by gfs we mean ofc. atleast average looking ones. :feelsjuice:

Ok I realize I wasnt being specific enough. When I say gf I mean a girl that is at least as pretty as you are handsome.

depends on the person. for an Incel both are practically impossible.[UWSL] one you'll need looks, the other you'll need IQ, wealthy background and luck.[/UWSL]

being a millionaire will attract you a gf but she wont love you

existing without roping

GF. Because I could place a bet on a very unlikely sports outcome and win.

millionaire. You can easily buy a gf once you're rich.

getting a gf for sure. becoming a multi millionaire (i.e. 2 million dollars) is mathematically feasible. Work for 20 years making 100k in a STEM career, spend 50k a year, invest the other 50k in an s&p 500 fund, you'd probably get there

edit: you'd have 4 million in a good time period, 2001-2021 takes you through two bull markets with only 1 real bear:
4milli

Last edited:
multimillionaire easily. All you need is a few good investments. But to achieve a girlfriend, you need centuries of great genes

this gave me an idea, have a lottery that will either give u a million dollars or a virgin wife

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back