Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Whats happening with Japancels?

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Tbh.
Judging from how over it is there,you'd expect .co to be overrun by japancels.

Its not,however.
And its not just .co.I never see japs in other incel forums spitting mad blackpill facts?

Why is this? Are japancels so pussifed they cant accept the blackpill? Or they do believe on the blackpill,but never go to english-speaking forums?

they dont speak english

^

They cope with lower sex drive perhaps ? And some good anime and gaming copes.

It's probably the latter, but Japan is the land of cope.

I bet a lot of them do think like us, but you never see it because they don't seek out english speaking forums. Most are copemaxxing, and aren't concered with the blackpill from what I can tell. Hikkimori seem really bluepilled in gerneral from the documentaries I've watched.

they dont speak english

I've always thought that japs speak english very good, but I think I was mistaken. I mean there are 120 milions of them, and yet it feels like they are nonexistant on english forums. Not only incel ones(dunno about anime as I don't watch it) but on youtube in comment sections about I don't know WH40k or movie reviews or something it's easier to find Hungarian than Japanese

They too busy fapping to animu waifus

They have good copes

Japanese are really bad in English, but from what I have read most Japanese think like us. They even wanted a Japanese branch of incels.

Tbh.
Judging from how over it is there,you'd expect .co to be overrun by japancels.

Its not,however.
And its not just .co.I never see japs in other incel forums spitting mad blackpill facts?

Why is this? Are japancels so pussifed they cant accept the blackpill? Or they do believe on the blackpill,but never go to english-speaking forums?
most japancels are deppresed like the fuckin forest and they don't speak english. so theres no reason they should learn english to talk to westerncels.

They seek out Japanese forums instead. This forum is for incels in the Anglosphere.

japs are like china and russia

they no learn english

Nipcels are probably all over 5ch which has a hikki/neet board, so why would they come to an english forum

Images 5

as buddies above said
japan is land of copes

They're on their own seperate forums. They have no need to be here.

they cant english so they dont bother coming here , maybe they have a blackpillish community themselfs we dont know about
I also not very on english, so. Yes, they of superiority because having own place :/

They probably don't speak much English plus the fact that I think they have a isolationist mindset so we are like worthless goyim to them.

They have their own nippon forums but they cope with animu waifus in way of dakimakura, that holo idol thing & vidya/h games.

They have their copes, and they don't speak English, lastly most of Japan is disinterested towards the outside world. Truth be told it would be nice to get the Japanese perspective on their inceldom, the blackpill, female nature and gynocentrism since most of them are dealing with the same problems as us.

Japan is not that based like you think. Yes culture might be sonewhat based but blackpilling in public forums will get shut down immediately.

Don't forget that rices can become ruthless killers if they get really pissed-off (or if you can motivate them like during the WWII), if a blackpill forum like this exists in Japan, their men will start a civil war.

So their gov and media (and cucked west) drugging them with copes like vidya, manga, loli hentai and DIY plastic model building shit.

They all went CHO

a lot of them just LDAR

Don't forget that rices can become ruthless killers if they get really pissed-off (or if you can motivate them like during the WWII), if a blackpill forum like this exists in Japan, their men will start a civil war.

Didn't some Jap burn down an anime studio cause he hated how they changed some anime?

I've never seen actual japanese on internet forums tbh ngl just a bunch of weebs trying to play japanese

I'm pretty sure they already have an incredibly big incel community there, no need to communicate with westerncels. Moreover, the language barrier is real, since it's pain in the ass for them to learn english properly. Or maybe they have no idea that there are forums like this on the west to begin with?

they already have incels over there, they just aren't blackpilled
look up Revolutionary Alliance of Unpopular Men