Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's happening in bangladesh?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. Someone explain

The local dictator was overthrown, whose clan had ruled this country since independence in 1971 and, as far as I understood, was pro-Indian, and the population itself was for Pakistan.
But didn’t Pakistan absolutely hate Bangladesh? They went to war against them and shi

During the entire time of the riots, about 600 people died there, mostly students, and the army itself sided with the protesters, dictator Sheikh Hasina Vezed herself fled to India.
I see. thanks.

But didn’t Pakistan absolutely hate Bangladesh? They went to war against them and shi
As far as I have read, the population sympathizes with Pakistan more than with India. There were even videos where protesters brutally killed local Hindus.

As far as I have read, the population sympathizes with Pakistan more than with India. There were even videos where protesters brutally killed local Hindus.
Since they’re both Muslim yeah ig they would prefer India

@hopeless_cel
Our shit dictator (who is a foid btw) killed around 1000+ people just because they protested against a unfair system where 56% of goverment job will be given to only who carries the blood of freedom fighters, the protest was peaceful but later turned into a violent one and now its like a french revolution where a whole new goverment will be formed

the protest was peaceful but later turned into a violent one and now its like a french revolution where a whole new goverment will be formed
Keep coping all Bongalis are too low T to do anything

Every 60 seconds in Bangladesh a minute passes

The local dictator was overthrown, whose clan had ruled this country since independence in 1971 and, as far as I understood, was pro-Indian, and the population itself was for Pakistan.
Based. Time to genocide some hindus.

Our shit dictator (who is a foid btw) killed around 1000+ people just because they protested against a unfair system where 56% of goverment job will be given to only who carries the blood of freedom fighters, the protest was peaceful but later turned into a violent one and now its like a french revolution where a whole new goverment will be formed
Foid was doing a good job with the economy, let’s hope the Taliban don’t take over

Muslimcels on a rampage targeting hinducels homes/temples

shitskin wars
IMG 1035

IMG 0251

IMG 1034