Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's graduating like for an incel in America?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

Do they really graduate like this in the US? Where u wear dat outfit and have to go on a stage and Ur name gets called out and ppl cheer and clap? Swear down if that was me no one would b cheerin or clappin when it b my turn.

idk i havent graduated hs

well everyone wears that outfit. if everyone wears it, it's not seen as "weird"

also at my graduation there wasn't too much cheering for anyone, just from that person's family.

Also, need to put this video here because it's a classic:

View: https://youtu.be/5uuHq6wbpqY?t=8

They do that shit in australia but i didnt go what a waste of time

They clap out of obligation. Everone gets a clap, even the losers who absolutely no one even knew. They forget who you are a day later, so it means nothing.

Do they really graduate like this in the US? Where u wear dat outfit and have to go on a stage and Ur name gets called out and ppl cheer and clap? Swear down if that was me no one would b cheerin or clappin when it b my turn.

I think it's roughly the same in every country. American graduations have silly gowns, other countries don't - that is the only superficial difference.

Everybody claps out of politeness during the diploma ceremony for all degree-recievers, only when incels and other misfits go up on stage the decibel level is just lower. Popular kids get roaring crowds and good things yelled at them.

It's more the schmoozing during the drinks before and after the ceremony that are suicifuel. The taking of graduation pictures, where you will be alone, whereas others take endless group pictures in every conceivable group configuration.

And then there are the private graduation parties the days and weeks after graduation you won't be invited to - but will hear rumours of, see a few pictures of on social media.

Graduation time is the moment of culmination of your HS 'career' and the amount of social attention you get during the informal social events after getting the degree show how well you did overall. If you had stellar grades, acceptance to an elite college and great extracurriculars there will attention even if you are incel - however its mostly by other adults.

If you were popular and well liked it's a non stop celebration full of clandestine alcohol and sex. Incels go home early and eat cake with their parents.

During graduation you will be life-mogged because the you get a glimpse of just how popular the popular kids really are. Their friend groups from outside the school will show up, GFs and BFs will show up, and other visibly successful and beautiful people who attend the event for them. Chadlites will life-mogg you. Normies will life-mogg you. Low tier Normies will life-mogg you. It's a brutal day.

Last edited:
yea cap & gown graduation. mine was similar cept we wore white outfits and hats.
a lot of the popular kids would get the whole stadium riled up and get noise machines or music or ballons or something extra when they walk the stage. when it was my turn to walk the stage my dad went, "whoooo!" and my mom screamed, "I love you!" but otherwise it was dead silent which made my walk extremely awkward

afterwards it is typical to go to a graduation party and get fucked up and fuck a slut but i didn't have any friends so instead i went to dairy queen with my parents then we went home. it was around 4pm and i just stayed in my room for the rest of the day then cried myself to sleep because how uneventful my "big day" was. life is really a struggle when you have nobody that wants to be your friend or talk to you. especially as a guy with no female relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back