Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's good enough for a man is never good enough for a female

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
If I have to be frank, in some ways I have periods of genuine self-contentment, and self-satisfaction coming as a man with extremely high neuroticism.

I have skills, all material needs met, discipline to be so functional in my depression, no one would think I am depressed at all IRL.

Ultimately, notions of gratitude surfacing in your mind are a bluepilled delusion, because such positive emotions as obtained from goal achievement do not reflect the state of being which is sexual biological domination-- the only thing that matters. No matter how high a man's neuroticism is, it pales compared to female neuroticism.

Perfect is even too bad for a female. For a female, it has to be just right, feel right emotionally, not just be good on paper. GENETICALLY RIGHT and a FUN EXPERIENCE to boot. The imagination of female desires will always dwarf your wildest dreams. All men are cucked by female ambition. You can win gold, and still feel like a loser for not being the GOAT record-setter, for female nature is always imagining something better, THAN YOU, even if it's dead or non-existent.

you use too many big words for my smol brain tbh.

Also foids will never be content , thats why they come to resent their husbands in a marriage and lust for chat

they're never satisfied and nothing's good enough.
look at the absurd things they're demanding now that they've achieved paradise: they want men to be convicted for rape without trial, they want no females in jail, and they desire legal AFTER-BIRTH "abortions."
being unsatisfied is their default state since they're constantly looking for strife to assuage their boredom, whereas for men the absence of strife is as close to happiness as we can get.

Last edited: