Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's foid's intention of indicating "No ONS" on their tinder profile?

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
If they don't want anything to do with unattractive men, they can just swipe left. So are they genuinely looking for LTR? Or do they want to shittest Chads?

They want to lock down Chad without the effort of locking down Chad.
He'll still get what he wants in the end anyways, roasties cant help themselves but get caught up and pumped and dumped by Chad.

This is what red-pillers refer to as a “shit test”. It’s designed to keep unwanted men away. They will claim that you can beat these tests with confidence, persistence, and the right techniques.

The blackpill knows the truth, these shit tests are designed to keep ugly, short, and other low value men away. Women know that LVM have no “confidence”, and the (false) signaling of “No ONS” usually keeps most of them away.

Lastly, this signals to the public and to HVM that she is “pure” and chaste (teehee I’m not like those other girls. They’re whores!). Do most chads fall for it? Probably not, but they get to fuck her anyways so whom cares. They don’t.

LVM = Low Value Male(s)
HMV = High Value Male(s)

I prefer these terms to “Chad” and incel and what not. Normalfags have already tarnished the word “Chad” and incel... these are better and more descript.

They mean that they'll only have ons with Chad.

The blackpill knows the truth, these shit tests are designed to keep ugly, short, and other low value men away. Women know that LVM have no “confidence”, and the (false) signaling of “No ONS” usually keeps most of them away.
But they can always swipe left as long as they find a man short and ugly so they'll always be matched with attractive guys. Besides, most people only read profiles after getting matched or even after several conversations.

I agree with what you say about HMV and LMV and I think that goes beyond appearance. Many of these women with "no ONS" profile tend to be Gigastacys and want to select the most dominant, confidant Gigachads out of a bunch of Chad matches.

Lastly, this signals to the public and to HVM that she is “pure” and chaste (teehee I’m not like those other girls. They’re whores!). Do most chads fall for it? Probably not, but they get to fuck her anyways so whom cares. They don’t.
Nice point tbh.

She is not like the other girls teehee.

Some grills also search for a beta provider who should put some effort (money) in the relationship before she provides her used up fuckhole :feelswhat:

Their intention is getting an ONS. They just don't want to admit it.

Their intention is getting an ONS. They just don't want to admit it.
Nah they want a long term relationship but with chad.

Most betas want a committed relationship anyway, because they feel like they need to "lock down" a chick in order to get sex on the regular and keep her from leaving to get fucked by Chad instead. Unfortunately, marriage or an LTR doesn't actually secure any of those benefits, once she obtains enough leverage that she can get what she wants without having to pay for it with sex or faithfulness.
Hopefully the betas will realize by doing this they're getting themselves stuck in quicksand. Men should only try to be in LTRs with young virgins, not old rosties who know how to manipulate the system.

They get caught up in thinking, "She loves me, though! I'm special to her. Otherwise, she wouldn't be marrying me." They're naive about the alpha fucks/beta bucks dynamic.
So sad but true

They get caught up in thinking, "She loves me, though! I'm special to her. Otherwise, she wouldn't be marrying me." They're naive about the alpha fucks/beta bucks dynamic.
Thank goodness they're starting to get blackpilled. The only way to decrease femoid smv is to show them there will be consequences for their sluttiness, and no betabux will come to save them after they're used up.

This is what red-pillers refer to as a “shit test”. It’s designed to keep unwanted men away. They will claim that you can beat these tests with confidence, persistence, and the right techniques.

shit tests should be taxed by the government.

its doesnt matter because they will never swipe right on you anyway

To not appear like a slut to meek Eugene, so he leaves her alone. While Chad knows that every girl is down to fuck him and his protruded maxilla.

She's signaling that she's open to being wooed by some betabuxx who's willing to wait longer and pay more for sex than Chad did.
yeah, they know their SMV is dropping. Time to settle down with someone safe and hop off the CC.