Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whats everyones fav youtubers

IncelJuice

IncelJuice

Greycel
i really like supermega they boys always give me a lil giggle. what about u guys?. looking for more stuff to watch

dont watch youtubers anymore

Nothing beats classic James Rolfe/Cinemassacre, even if it sucks major balls now

dont watch youtubers anymore
tbh, good ones have either switched to whatever retarded shit might make them money or been banned/taken off the platform for wrongthink

only time I go on youtube is for individual videos now, not channels; even some of the "blackpill" ones are just watered down water for normie or redpill type nonsense

I only watch YouTube for documentaries. Cuck Wheat Waffles with the comercialization of blackpill and other redpill copes are simply boring.

tbh, good ones have either switched to whatever retarded shit might make them money or been banned/taken off the platform for wrongthink

only time I go on youtube is for individual videos now, not channels; even some of the "blackpill" ones are just watered down water for normie or redpill type nonsense
no i still think there are good youtubers im just too old and outgrew it

no i still think there are good youtubers im just too old and outgrew it
idk chico but maybe I've been looking in the wrong places :feelshehe: :society:

NİKOCADO AVACADO

Nikocado Avocado and Star Wars Theory. I also watch Bombastic and EckhartsLadder.