Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's even on the dark web?

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Never accessed the dark web before but it sounds interesting. For the feds, I'm not trying to do anything illegal, just curious.
What's the point of going on the dark web, what kind of stuff can you do? Other than maybe gore or drugs or something.
I'm curious to know if there's a dark web incel forum.

Nothing because you need direct links to interesting stuff, public links are boring or scams. Mostly creepy pastas and edgy posts, bunch of very old adds, drugs and weapons selling, most are most likely scams. Bunch of dead links.

The government tried to ban me from the dark web (Tried to ban me)
I downloaded Tor Browser, then got back in (Back in)
Went and got a VPN, just bought another BIN
I'ma keep searching these bitches on my site 'til I could slide a Benz (Keep searching)
This shit illegal but it's green, I gotta get it in (Go get rich)
I paid five thousand for my fit, I'm not fitting in (Five racks)
If the bitch got dirty shoes, she not getting in (Get the fuck out)
Bro can't move around with no straps, his case is still on pend' (He can't)
Bitch, you can call me anything but broke, that's something I've never been (Don't call me that)
I'm 'bout to take your bitch to somewhere she ain't never been (Come on)
You need to stop claiming a hood that you ain't never in (Stop claimin' that)
Niggas love running off with money, so I never lend
The hoes never ask you for no money 'cause you always spend (They don't)
The hoes never ask you for no money, you be bullshitting (You be on bullshit)
You can ask your bitch about me, I'm a bull in it (Ask about me)
I just bought a piece for fifty dollars and got the fullz with it (This bitch fire)
I'm 'bout to buy a SRT and do the fool in it (The whole dash)
I'm tryna do two hundred up the freeway, I ain't got my permit (I ain't got it)
I just bought some opp pack, got a wood, and burned it
I feel like Chief Sosa, I can spend this money 'cause I earned it ('Cause I earned it)
At first I ain't know how to swipe, I took my time and learned it (I did)
Your bitch was throwing the pussy at me, but I had to curve it
I made my first ten thousand, took that and turned it (10K)
One day my bitch got mad at me, took my clothes and burned 'em (My bitch)
The government tried to ban me from the dark web (Dark web)
I downloaded Tor Browser, then got back in
I'ma keep searching these bitches on my site 'til I could slide a Benz (Slide a Benz)
This shit illegal but it's green, I gotta get it in
If the bitch got dirty shoes, she not getting in (Hell nah)
Bro can't move around with no straps, his case is still on pend' (Hell nah)
I should've got a gold medal, the way I shoot my gun
If you see me on the scene while I'm shooting, you better duck and run (You better run)
Sliding on niggas and shooting houses, I do this shit for fun
Every time I get another death threat, I buy another gun
I'm still doing credit card fraud, I'm on the same run (Same shit)
I'll pop you and your mans with the same gun (Both of y'all)
My bitch keep telling Instagram we broke up, but we ain't done (Stop playin')
You tryna copy everything I do, must wanna be my son (Boy)

It's overrated tbh I remember going there when I was an edgy teen after watching a video by Dross (South American youtuber) explaining it. Most links don't even work, bunch of gore which you can also find on the clearnet and a shitton of websites about freedom of speech, anonymity and all that sheit.

Mostly near dead forums and websites to buy drugs from. All hitmen advertisements are honeypots, there are none for hire, especially not for those low ass prices.
Using any "Tor search engine" you can pull up CP within a few clicks. Most of Tor is invite only and you need direct links, otherwise you'd never find it.
If you are the type that's going to buy drugs on the deep web, don't fall for using BTC. Only feds use BTC. Privacy schizos use XMR. And when feds find drugs in-transit in the mail, they usually send the guy expecting them a letter along the lines of "Hey we found drugs being sent to you, you better not be doing shady shit" because they want the sellers not the buyers.
Deep web is for turbo degenerate freaks or those involved in organized crime.

Mostly near dead forums and websites to buy drugs from. All hitmen advertisements are honeypots, there are none for hire, especially not for those low ass prices.
Using any "Tor search engine" you can pull up CP within a few clicks. Most of Tor is invite only and you need direct links, otherwise you'd never find it.
If you are the type that's going to buy drugs on the deep web, don't fall for using BTC. Only feds use BTC. Privacy schizos use XMR. And when feds find drugs in-transit in the mail, they usually send the guy expecting them a letter along the lines of "Hey we found drugs being sent to you, you better not be doing shady shit" because they want the sellers not the buyers.
Deep web is for turbo degenerate freaks or those involved in organized crime.
Fair enough thanks for the comprehensive explanation brocel much appreciated =)

You get what you search for. You can find "degenerate shit" if you WANT to find it. Tor is a way people in authoritarian countries break free from surveillance. As a result, it also has lots of books and other useful information. All the hitman, red room torture stream is utter bullshit, urban legends

Drugs, cp and some illegal services, that's all, unless you want any of those it has no meaning, have a pretty good library of academia and books you can pirate though

I watched CP on the dark web when I was a kid
There were solo videos and there was also a video where a young girl performed oral sex on a goat

There were solo videos and there was also a video where a young girl performed oral sex on a goat
You're going to jail dude.

Like others said, really not much of value on there unless you want to commit a crime.

Never accessed the dark web before but it sounds interesting. For the feds, I'm not trying to do anything illegal, just curious.
What's the point of going on the dark web, what kind of stuff can you do? Other than maybe gore or drugs or something.
Nothing really i browsed once looking at market sites and they mostly sell shit like drugs and jewpills

There was a question forum where a man said he killed a person in a fit of rage and how to get rid of the body

Nothing interesting, Agent Smith.

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

Clearly hadn't gotten to hurtcore.

The cipher to @Intellau_Celistic's .is posts.

Don't go its a Fed Honeypot

iu

The government tried to ban me from the dark web (Tried to ban me)
I downloaded Tor Browser, then got back in (Back in)
I'ma keep searching these bitches on my site 'til I could slide a Benz (Keep searching)
This shit illegal but it's green, I gotta get it in (Go get rich)
If the bitch got dirty shoes, she not getting in (Get the fuck out)
Bro can't move around with no straps, his case is still on pend' (He can't)
Bitch, you can call me anything but broke, that's something I've never been (Don't call me that)
I'm 'bout to take your bitch to somewhere she ain't never been (Come on)
You need to stop claiming a hood that you ain't never in (Stop claimin' that)
Niggas love running off with money, so I never lend
The hoes never ask you for no money 'cause you always spend (They don't)
The hoes never ask you for no money, you be bullshitting (You be on bullshit)
You can ask your bitch about me, I'm a bull in it (Ask about me)
I just bought a piece for fifty dollars and got the fullz with it (This bitch fire)
I'm 'bout to buy a SRT and do the fool in it (The whole dash)
I'm tryna do two hundred up the freeway, I ain't got my permit (I ain't got it)
I just bought some opp pack, got a wood, and burned it
I feel like Chief Sosa, I can spend this money 'cause I earned it ('Cause I earned it)
At first I ain't know how to swipe, I took my time and learned it (I did)
Your bitch was throwing the pussy at me, but I had to curve it
I made my first ten thousand, took that and turned it (10K)
One day my bitch got mad at me, took my clothes and burned 'em (My bitch)
The government tried to ban me from the dark web (Dark web)
I downloaded Tor Browser, then got back in
I'ma keep searching these bitches on my site 'til I could slide a Benz (Slide a Benz)
This shit illegal but it's green, I gotta get it in
If the bitch got dirty shoes, she not getting in (Hell nah)
Bro can't move around with no straps, his case is still on pend' (Hell nah)
I should've got a gold medal, the way I shoot my gun
If you see me on the scene while I'm shooting, you better duck and run (You better run)
Sliding on niggas and shooting houses, I do this shit for fun
Every time I get another death threat, I buy another gun
I'm still doing credit card fraud, I'm on the same run (Same shit)
I'll pop you and your mans with the same gun (Both of y'all)
My bitch keep telling Instagram we broke up, but we ain't done (Stop playin')
You tryna copy everything I do, must wanna be my son (Boy)

This shit fire :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

It's a pain to access anything. I've been on the Silk road and some directories with things I won't say but you'll spend more time trying to find things to go on than actually being on a site. It's changed so much over the years I actually don't know how to use it anymore because the old sites I used to go on are shut down.

Bro have You even accesed the SUPER DOOPER ELECTRIC BOOGALOO MARINARA WEB??????:feelsbaton:

your mom

Niggers with tiddies

Mainly dead links and very shitty servers. If you want to buy drugs, stolen bank accounts, etc you gotta know legit links

I go on the dark web often.

Unfortunately, its so dark over there I can't see a fucking thing...

I keep trying at different times of day (and night) hoping that the sun - or moon - will make it less dark and more visible.

And yes! I did adjusted of my screen brightness,! Lol... It didn't help.

Trillions of dead links, market places for common drugs and shrooms,some forums, lots of cp video sites, dozens of image boards where cp is allowed, that's all there is.