Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's daydreaming?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I saw people here saying they daydream and then define it as the action of excessive fantasizing during the day. I do fantasize A LOT and really hide a lot in my alternate realities but it doesn't sound right, I don't actually dream just fantasize a lot.

Its not a literal dream. Its just you fantasizing about things which makes you escape reality, like a dream.

Its not a literal dream. Its just you fantasizing about things which makes you escape reality, like a dream.
jfl that you had to explain this

fantasizing about alternate realities you created

When I daydream I forget where I’m at and my mind takes me on an “adventure”. When I’m fantasizing I’m still aware of my surroundings and I’m manually creating plots. That’s how I differentiate the two, anyway.

I used to daydream in class all the time. My attention span was fucking dreadful tbh.

I used to daydream in class all the time. My attention span was fucking dreadful tbh.
I do it while I'm trying to do any activity. Over for daydreamcels ig.

You fantasize while losing track of reality.When I was in middleschool I'd daydream so much that 40 minutes felt like 3-4 minutes.It's hands down one of the best copes.

What’s daydreaming?

Malingering.