Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Whats da best fighting game?

Capcom vs. SNK 2: Match of the Millennium/Millionaires

Idk but play me on ufc 3 on Xbox

Skullgirls

20200430 142413

Skullgirls

Skullgirls has no competitive scene at all, due to its broken mechanics and bad character balance.

The objectively best fighting game is Street Fighter III: Third Strike, but I suck at it.

Idk but play me on ufc 3 on Xbox
ufc is normie shit mang, i was looking into soul edge and viruta fighter 5 final shodown today but i my xbox isnt rgh'd and im fucked asfuck, since every other fighting game looks soy as fuck mang

ufc is normie shit mang, i was looking into soul edge and viruta fighter 5 final shodown today but i my xbox isnt rgh'd and im fucked asfuck, since every other fighting game looks soy as fuck mang

Virtua Fighter 5 is supposed to be really good and deep.

Mortal kombat

Skullgirls has no competitive scene at all, due to its broken mechanics and bad character balance.

The objectively best fighting game is Street Fighter III: Third Strike, but I suck at it.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

But I still love and recommend it.

Gg

My favorites of all time are Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Mortal Kombat 9

I like playing BlazBlue and Dragon Ball FighterZ even though I suck.

I doubt any game can objectively beat Street fighter 2 or 4, or even Tekken 3 because after that they complicated it too much, so the strategy, instinct and timing element became less important, but if you like real world games then UFC 3 on PS4 or fight night 3 (from like 2005) still hold up to the test of time

SUPER SMASH BROS ULTIMATE OR GTFO

My favorites of all time are Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Mortal Kombat 9
Mk 9 was good, and Armageddon had 100 characters? Sad that we’ll never have something like that

Mk 9 was good, and Armageddon had 100 characters? Sad that we’ll never have something like that
Yeah Mk9 was great, and I loved Armageddon because of how many characters and content it had, all around was an amazing game.

Yeah Mk9 was great, and I loved Armageddon because of how many characters and content it had, all around was an amazing game.
Yeah Mkx looked so awful,that dark tone ,and mk11 s foids are dressed as hell cuz of sjw shit ,mk9s foids were the best looking, also Shaolin monks and deception was good too

Yeah Mkx looked so awful,that dark tone ,and mk11 s foids are dressed as hell cuz of sjw shit ,mk9s foids were the best looking, also Shaolin monks and deception was good too
I agree, I didn't really like the MK games that came out after 9 that much tbh, Shaolin monks and deception were both great especially Shaolin monks, its one of my favorite MK games.

Last edited:
I agree, I didn't really like the MK games that came out after 9 that much tbh, Shaolin monks and deception were both great especially Shaolin monks, its one of my favorite MK games.
Yeah I was Always liu Kang while my friend was Kung Lao

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Injustice 2 is really good, best fighting game I've played.

Capcom vs. SNK 2: Match of the Millennium/Millionaires

Pretty much anything by Capcom and/or SNK are good (both different companies. SNK only came to prominence during the crossover although I'd argue they are superior to Capcom).

Capcom
- Street Fighter 2- Champion Edition or New Challengers is good
- Street Fighter 3
- Street Fighter Alpha 2- try and get the MAME emulated edition if you can

SNK
- Anything by King of the Fighters
- Anything by Fatal Fury

Word of caution SNK nerfed the "button bashing" hacks of Street Fighter 2 so you have to learn both special moves and avoid using predictable attack patterns in any of their fighting games. Otherwise good luck getting past the 3rd or 4th fighter in a 12 fighter roster

Both have this sexy waifu Mai Shiranui who femogs Street Fighter's Chun Li

zkaOJe.gif

0f98b1c78f4755ee7aa39766c83baade.png

Last edited:
Pretty much anything by Capcom and/or SNK are good (both different companies. SNK only came to prominence during the crossover as I'd argue they are superior to Cpacom).

Capcom
- Street Fighter 2- Champion Edition or New Challengers is good
- Street Fighter 3
- Street Fighter Alpha 2- try and get the MAME emulated edition if you can

SNK
- Anything by King of the Fighters
- Anything by Fatal Fury

Whip is my favorite. She's not present in any crossovers, but in most of the later KoF fighter games. Her playstyle is very unusual and there's no character in SNK or Capcom who has similar zoning capabilities. You want to keep them at a certain distance from you and she has a Spider-Swing-like move to get away and an additional teleport with dragon punch motion.

The Capcom fighters are definitely more polished than SNK's in my opinion. I like SNK's character roster better in terms of aesthetics, but that's about it.