Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's caused the spike in bluepillers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
There are way more bluepillers per blackpiller on this site, even more than when the BBC documentary was aired. Any idea what's caused it?

I think a lot of the genuinely blackpilled folks migrated to greener pastures.

Dude in toronto attacked 2 foids with a machete at an erotic spa today and the attack was blamed on incels. That's probably why

Too scared to sign up.

Dude in toronto attacked 2 foids with a machete at an erotic spa today and the attack was blamed on incels. That's probably why

I've noticed this spike for the past week. So it can't be just that.

I’m pretty sure it has always been like that

curiosity got the best of them

if you're really blackpilled you're over at looksmax, no point rotting here complaining about foids and cucks though it feels good sometimes. it is what it is

if you're really blackpilled you're over at looksmax, no point rotting here complaining about foids and cucks though it feels good sometimes. it is what it is

Just come up with a shit ton of money to surgerymaxx, bro.

Just come up with a shit ton of money to surgerymaxx, bro.
lots of things you can do with little money

also

I hope they are low tier normies n/or unaware incels who are starting to realise what's going on

A 17 year old attacked some hole with a machete in a beauty spa, pretty based tbh tbh

Mainstream media attention ruins everything. It made Metallica start playing country rock, and it attracted more retards to this community