Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's being drunk like

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Only been drunk once with other people but I was barely drunk anyway

Will probably alchoholmaxx when I get job and am able to buy it.

Weed so far has been shit for me but every time I've tried it is on weeks where I've had 2 hours of sleep every night for that week

What's it like being drunk but when u is on Ur own?

@FinnCel thoughts on this one?

depressed suicidal thinking about the rope but sometimes good

Its fun when you play some good tunes and allow urself to drift and feel relaxed . also its much easyer to be comfortable with the shitty destiny we have and also to just be truthfull with yourself and not give a shit
I wish i could accomplish this sober but ehhh dats not gonna work xD . just if u decide to drink alot know its hard to stop and ur going to be less sociable sober then u already were before . if ur not already a recluse well u will be when u become an alcoholic who drinks by himself

depressed suicidal thinking about the rope but sometimes good
for me, its good at the start but as soon as i get depressed it lasts till the end

i usually lie down on the floor, if im at a party i will sit on the couch and stare off into space

Weed so far has been shit for me but every time I've tried it is on weeks where I've had 2 hours of sleep every night for that week

weed is dope i love it

idk ask your dad :feelskek:

Its fun when you play some good tunes and allow urself to drift and feel relaxed . also its much easyer to be comfortable with the shitty destiny we have and also to just be truthfull with yourself and not give a shit
I wish i could accomplish this sober but ehhh dats not gonna work xD . just if u decide to drink alot know its hard to stop and ur going to be less sociable sober then u already were before . if ur not already a recluse well u will be when u become an alcoholic who drinks by himself
First post here eh

It makes you feel like a 3 year old

It makes you a feel a warm happiness spread across your body and it makes me smile when I have no reason to. Alcohol is good cope.

Reported and blocked

Dude im sorry im new here and this da1st post i felth like replying on cuz its bout alcohol . i just got accepted on the site where i feel like ppl understand me :( didnt mean to say somthing wrong

Dude im sorry im new here and this da1st post i felth like replying on cuz its bout alcohol . i just got accepted on the site where i feel like ppl understand me :( didnt mean to say somthing wrong
Take a good look at yourself and thing about what you've done.

people here are pretenders

Fun at the start but at the end the depression and emotions hit.

U did nothing wrong bro. But I do however have a strongly passionate and inordinate hatred towards you because greycel

U did nothing wrong bro. But I do however have a strongly passionate and inordinate hatred towards you because greycel
Yeh so much for responding to your question while i fking wanna fit in here and felth like responding to this cause its down my lane yeah nice

feels shit not being able to move or think clearly, but good at the same time since it numbs your senses at the same time

pretty fucking awesome. But you can get addicted easily if you do it more than 3x a week, especially alone. I had to give it up for my new years resolution

Js if this dude gets me banned for simple stating my experience with booze well yeh idk anymore im not even accepted here wtf okay i hope i dont get banned i just wish u wouldve not attacked me while my intentions arw good .it hurts lowkey ffs

It's a great, carefree feeling that lasts like 5 minutes. After that you start to feel depressed.

@FinnCel thoughts on this one?
In the beginning you'll find it harder to control your body and find your body heavier. After around a year of regular drinking, you have better control of your body as you get drunk.

When you get drunk, you start to become more carefree and don't care about consequences. At first you like to listen to music and then you remember music you haven't thought for a long time.
After you drink more, and trust me, you will need to keep drinking so you won't sober up, you feel you want to talk to people or sing or dance. I usually go on voice chat to talk to other incels.

Then you realize you ran out of beer. You gotta go get more. You walk to the nearest shop to get more. You drink one beer when walking back.
You gotta piss really bad and use the nearest tree to piss on.

You talk to other incels and you blackout. You wake up the next day wondering wtf just happened, no realizing the day had changed. You check if your phone and wallet are still there. You can't find your phone.
You have a small hangover from drinking yesterday and notice you have still drinks left. Time to enjoy carefree life again by opening yet another drink.

Ive never been drunk

Drinking beer is the only time I feel happy. When I'm drunk I don't worry about the future or regret the past, I just live in the present.