Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what's an easy major?

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
I want to have an easy major so I can have fun in college but I also want to be able to have a day job that pays pretty good when I get out.

what’s your current major

Fun in college as an incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Video game designer if it exist in your country. Or something with Internet security or Programmer. Those are not bad for an incel !!!

History sociology psychology those kind of studies.

Video game designer if it exist in your country. Or something with Internet security or Programmer.
I want to have a job lmao. PROGRAMMERS are KILLING THEMSELVES. Don't believe the 80k year hype

I'm studying business
what type of business? Business management, finance, administration it’s supposed to be an easy major on its own. What are you having trouble with

what type of business? Business management, finance, administration it’s supposed to be an easy major on its own. What are you having trouble with
Finance.

The material is easy my professors are just awful. I seriously feel like I could learn better on my own ( I already do. I'm ahead in the class since I pretty much have the book read)
I was thinking Education or maybe an English major would be easier

Finance.

The material is easy my professors are just awful. I seriously feel like I could learn better on my own ( I already do. I'm ahead in the class since I pretty much have the book read)
stay in that but you have to know, it’s the chad Stacy major where they can pass every course with a C and get easy jobs because they have looks

consider economics or stats if you are good at maths

stay in that but you have to know, it’s the chad Stacy major where they can pass every course with a C and get easy jobs because they have looks

consider economics or stats if you are good at maths
LOL NOPE. business is the easiest field to get into it has the lowest gpa requirement. I have brain dead idiots next to me

LOL NOPE. business is the easiest field to get into it has the lowest gpa requirement. I have brain dead idiots next to me
you think it will get better if you change into a humanities major?

quit business and pick a STEM degree then but the work will probably be 2x as hard as what you are doing.

you think it will get better if you change into a humanities major?

quit business and pick a STEM degree then but the work will probably be 2x as hard as what you are doing.
Incels can never win

Anything foids like to do: communications, sociology/social work, psychology, education, etc.
If you want a JOB: Have connections+internships+recommendations+typical incel major

Anything foids like to do: communications, sociology/social work, psychology, education, etc.
If you want a JOB: Have connections+internships+recommendations+typical incel major
when you said incel major you meant the one stated above?

Open a paetron and camwhore 24/7

You can party just don't over do it
I can but not as much as if I had brain dead degree. Incels lose either way

waste college = cooperatecucking

useless degree = waste college the last time to ascend with hot foids

business is already an easy major.
just finish it.

Check your university's career center employment survey data to see how well the different majors do at graduation. Some good options are becoming a CPA(accounting, will require a fifth year of credits to sit for CPA so add either an MIS or Finance major or just get your Masters), MIS, Supply Chain Management, Nursing. Wouldn't recommend Finance on its own since it can be competitive at the entry level but as a second major on top of accounting to get your CPA credits and move into corporate fp&a down the line it's a great major I think (what I'm doing). Don't major in just general business administration or management.

Last edited:
Check your university's career center employment survey data. Some good options are becoming a CPA(accounting, will require a fifth year of credits to sit for CPA so add either an MIS or Finance major), MIS, Supply Chain Management, Nursing. Wouldn't recommend Finance on its own since it can be competitive at the entry level but as a second major on top of accounting to get your CPA credits and move into corporate fp&a down the line it's a great major I think (what I'm doing).
actually good advice man I was aware of the whole combining accounting thing too. Suply Chains sounds pretty fancy but I think I've heard some bad stuff about it. It's just really depressing having sit through those classes. I kind of want to drop out but that's never really a good idea :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Finger painting

actually good advice man I was aware of the whole combining accounting thing too. Suply Chains sounds pretty fancy but I think I've heard some bad stuff about it. It's just really depressing having sit through those classes. I kind of want to drop out but that's never really a good idea :feelscry::feelsbadman:

Well check your school's employment survey data for Supply Chain. At my school it actually has the best placement and highest starting salaries of all the business majors and sets you up with internships during the program. So just check to make sure. I'd have done it myself but I prefer accounting/finance. If you hate university you can always try something like an electrician apprenticeship or something.

Check out Aaron Clarey on YouTube he has some pretty good advice I think on college majors.

Last edited:
I want to have an easy major so I can have fun in college but I also want to be able to have a day job that pays pretty good when I get out.
Criminology, Criminal Justice, Homeland Sec., and Forensics just to name a few. Mine was Criminology. Right now, I'm currently getting my IT/Networking degree and almost done. The few I've mentioned above can get you anywere not just as a police officer. If you love computers, Computer forensics is a good one to get into, but it's tough. At the end you can land yourself with job making six figures.

fucking solcel avatar triggers my primal sexual urges whenever i see it, suicide fuel