Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What's a POV you'll never have (?)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
like this (or in bed with a pretty foid; or eating and a pretty woman is across from you)

Screenshot 2023 10 13 at 145851

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CxX0WEUrJ4m/

Last edited:
Hugging and kissing someone. Confessing to someone and have them accept me. The sight of my kids playing with my wife. Seeing my mom play with my grandkids. Someone attending my funeral.

Hugging and kissing someone. Confessing to someone and have them accept me. The sight of my kids playing with my wife. Seeing my mom play with my grandkids. Someone attending my funeral.
Holy shit, me too

waking up to a pretty woman sleeping next to me or looking at me

Screenshot 2023 10 13 at 145851

I always fantasized about going to the Supermarket with a hypothetical GF :feelsbadman:

99% of the people I see at Supermarkets are in couples... And I always I go alone or with my Aunt.

I just wish I could do casual shit with a girl... Go for a walk, play video games together, and have someone I can share my fanboy energy with... See something hype in a game or something, share that.

Ugh :cryfeels:
(These are the POVs, I guess...)

I will never climb on a roof of my apartment during a night with a cute teenage girl and listen to The Cure and Joy Division together, as we both succumb to raw sexual energy and passionately fuck. It's actually so over, it's mind-boggling

Last edited:
Ive already lost everything, my love life doesnt matter

I will never climb on a roof of my apartment during a night with a cute teenage girl and listen to The Cure and Joy Division together, as we both succumb to raw sexual energy and passionately fuck. It's actually so over, it's mind-boggling
same bro :cryfeels: I feel it. do you mind me asking how old you are? I'm 26.

Dancing in front of a prom date
Or any dance for that matter

I always fantasized about going to the Supermarket with a hypothetical GF :feelsbadman:

99% of the people I see at Supermarkets are in couples... And I always I go alone or with my Aunt.

I just wish I could do casual shit with a girl... Go for a walk, play video games together, and have someone I can share my fanboy energy with... See something hype in a game or something, share that.

Ugh :cryfeels:
(These are the POVs, I guess...)
same bro. Starting from simple things like you said...

or travel the world with her like this (don't watch, I only watched from 2:55 for a few seconds)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1U7XFit9g

- but yeah, it's truly over for me at 26. I don't even have any social experience whatsoever + weird voice + non-NT

same bro :cryfeels: I feel it. do you mind me asking how old you are? I'm 26.
I'm 18. Can't imagine the mental strenght required for avoiding the rope at your age as khhv tbh. I probably won't be able to achieve the same, bro. My soul has been dead for a long time already, my health is gradually getting worse on top of that.

I'm 18. Can't imagine the mental strenght required for avoiding the rope at your age as khhv tbh. I probably won't be able to achieve the same, bro. My soul has been dead for a long time already, my health is gradually getting worse on top of that.
I can never understand why people would say something like this. It's basically the most frequent form of bragging on this site. "My life isn't over yet, thank god, but much respect to you bro. I would have long killed myself if I was in your shoes. Happy I'm still young and have plenty of chances to get my life in order. Feels great. Not you though." How can anyone think this to be anything other than a personal attack and an attempt to put someone else down with a thin veil of plausible deniabilty attached? "Nah bro, it was meant as a compliment, you see!" Fuck off

life is cruel to some of us.

Without bragging maybe I do have a lion's heart but on the other hand, I may just be a coward. Depends on how you look at it. I should actually have been a 1.80m tall chadlite but instead became a 1.62m subhuman. Parents looked way above average so does my sister. Gene mutation and hormonal imbalance when I was around 12 pulled me down. If that would not have happened (medically very low chance my doctors said) I'd probably have a cute stacylite gf now. And this is all objective btw (backed by medical reports).

Laying my head in her lap on the couch after a long day at work in front of the TV.

Those type of threads are way too suifuel for me sorry dnr :feelsugh::feelsrope:

I can never understand why people would say something like this. It's basically the most frequent form of bragging on this site. "My life isn't over yet, thank god, but much respect to you bro. I would have long killed myself if I was in your shoes. Happy I'm still young and have plenty of chances to get my life in order. Feels great. Not you though." How can anyone think this to be anything other than a personal attack and an attempt to put someone else down with a thin veil of plausible deniabilty attached? "Nah bro, it was meant as a compliment, you see!" Fuck off
Nigger, there was no intentional subtle bragging here. I made this comment, while being truly empathetic to the user. Because i'm also subhuman asf with 0 chances of prosperity regarding foids and, despite being a youngcel, i've been familiar with suffering all my life due to my sub4 face. That is why i'm saying It's quite admirable to be able to reach your 20s as a genetically inferior male, let alone almost 30s in OP's case.

Nigger, there was no intentional subtle bragging here. I made this comment, while being truly empathetic to the user. Because i'm also subhuman asf with 0 chances of prosperity regarding foids and, despite being a youngcel, i've been familiar with suffering all my life due to my sub4 face. That is why i'm saying It's quite admirable to be able to reach your 20s as a genetically inferior male, let alone almost 30s in OP's case.
Nigger, telling people that they should have roped long ago and contrasting that with your superior position as a youngcel is the opposite of empathetic. "thin veil of plausible deniabilty attached?"