Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's a personality that women prefer the most in a partner(CHAD)

What's a personality that women prefer the most in a partner(CHAD) long term relationship

• Total voters
IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★★★
We know that women if allowed to choose they gravitate towards chad and want to be with chads and some of you might argue that chad doesn't need to have any personality at all, but this still leaves something unanswered

Women love the set of facial features chad have over others, they feel sexually attracted and get their pussies wet and fantasize with them but what is the type of personality women would love a chad to have?

Which chad would the majority of women prefer, someone impulsive, manipulative, irresponsible, and mean or a chad that's caring, calm, well-mannered, etc.?
Some chad that's nerdy and somewhat shy and a bit of a recluse?

Who do you think women would prefer for a romance, or for a long relationship or even to marry?

Wondering so that I can adopt that personality when around women :soy:
Oldbaldfatugly

Gregarious well mannered calm Chad

A harem of every single one of them preferably

The second option from what I've seen irl

Contrary to the majority thinking which is alpha chad, women actually liked a shy chad, an extrovert chad would bring himself more attention from other girls and females don't like being in a competition

Also lately girls not only like pretty boys but also soft boys in nature.

the tall and good-looking personality

When they're riding the carousel, they probably look for asshole-chads. When they're ready to settle down, they'd choose 'well-mannered i.e., the betabuxx archetype.

I believe they initially try to find a 'bad boy' chad, and try to domesticate him into being well-mannered to suit a long-term relationship. That either fails or well-mannered chads either don't exist or are exceptionally rare, so they end up marrying a normie betabuxx deluxe to cash out while they can. Chads are probably not career/moneymaxxed because the pussy (motivation) is handed to them, whereas the betabuxx is typically careermaxxed because he bought a RedPill course telling him looks don't matter, only hard work. So the bitch has her fun with the chads during her prime, and then settles with a betabuxx while simultaneously upgrading her lifestyle through his money.

A domesticated spouse is great for females during a long-term relationship as it gives them the potential to control them and dictate terms.

Females who behave like this are poorly raised. That's why a strong father is extremely important who controls her mating strategy.

Last edited:
Contrary to the majority thinking which is alpha chad, women actually liked a shy chad, an extrovert chad would bring himself more attention from other girls and females don't like being in a competition
Nah, foids like pre-selection, often when other foids are into a guy they'll join in (eg. groupies)

it might cause friction in a relationship, but for casual sex I think they'd prefer a Chad with more female attention

Nah, girls like pre-selection, often when other girls are into a guy they'll join in (eg. groupies)

it might cause friction in a relationship, but for casual sex I think they'd prefer a Chad with more female attention
You are right
I was wrong

not a consensus so far...

Anti social abusive chad so she can "fix him"

the macho alpha leader chad is winning

Aggressive and violent Chad

Why do you think 50 Shades of Grey and similar movies are so successful?

The bellcurve of women would probably like the well-mannered chad, followed closely by the alpha chad...

But chad is chad :chad:

but that chad was a rich alpha closeted sadist
Yes, that is the ideal. A billionaire violent alpha sadist Chad. The further you are from this the more incel you are

Sociopath chad. Chad that changes his personality on a whim to get what he wants. He may act nice one minute when it suits him then abussive another.

Yes, that is the ideal. A billionaire violent alpha sadist Chad. The further you are from this the more incel you are
Was he violent, as in, he had outbursts in public and physically attacked others? I do not read foid literature or watch hollyjew movies

Was he violent, as in, he had outbursts in public and physically attacked others? I do not read foid literature or watch hollyjew movies
I only read the Wikipedia plot and from that he seemed very assertive

Low-inhib testosterone maxxed jock types

macho lAlpha eader Chad at the top

Femoids love nonchalant abusive Chad the most.

Nice: jawline
Funny: height
Nonchalant: hunter eyes
Empathy: big shoulders
Smart: 10+ inches

Any of the above, so long as it's Chad.

Anti-social Chad. Meaning anti social behavior in a Chad though.

Macho alpha chad that is only vulnerable around her and being vulnerable means showing feelings, affection and not being a whiny bitch)