Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What’s a good way to become famous

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I need your help brocels. I believe I am destined for fame and I do not know where to start. What crazy thing should I do to cause controversy?

I need your help brocels. I believe I am destined for fame and I do not know where to start. What crazy thing should I do to cause controversy?

Kill yourself, FBIcel.

Are you chad?

“no”

you won’t be famous.

/thread

Say the N word in public

Ok GrAYcel

Fame is bullshit and decided upon luck, only those in the right place in the right time with the right skills, ideas and most importantly; luck can become famous. We think it's easy to become famous due to constant exposure to famous people, even though they're less than 0.01% of the population. So you're screwed tbh. (Unless you go ER (In Minecraft)))

Fame is bullshit and decided upon luck, only those in the right place in the right time with the right skills, ideas and most importantly; luck can become famous. We think it's easy to become famous due to constant exposure to famous people, even though they're less than 0.01% of the population. So you're screwed tbh. (Unless you go ER (In Minecraft)))
I was talking about in this forum

I was talking about in this forum
My bad tbh
Impossible really, postmaxxing was how people did it but now there are 20 million of them
My only recommendation is to just be active in the community where- ever and you'll start to become noticed

Indeed doing crazy shit

Be chad.
Instant fame.

idk i haven't socialized with anyone other than cashiers for like months now.

Do something unexpected

CHOose a unique path

Just be squishi