Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s a good job where you don’t have to deal with people

psyop

psyop

Larp
Where you can just get on with the work

Security or cleaning at night which is probably what im going to do

Remote CS job
I’d need a degree for that right? Right now I’m looking for something quick part time that’ll bring my ldar to an end. CS is something I’d like to get into for a career though, specifically cyber security

If not remote, something in warehousing, factory assembly work, or backroom storage and organization. Security jobs are also available solo, and if you pick overnight shifts, you'd be patrolling alone.

Security or cleaning at night which is probably what im going to do
I’ve applied for lots but still nothing. UK job markets awful rn, I’m just gonna have to keep applying though

There's none, job markets around the world are fucked up

I’d need a degree for that right?
You'd need to work on site for a few years for that too. They don't hand those jobs out to any body

I’d need a degree for that right? Right now I’m looking for something quick part time that’ll bring my ldar to an end. CS is something I’d like to get into for a career though, specifically cyber security
I think i got a way you can get a degree fast if in US i might do it too after hs

There's none, job markets around the world are fucked up
I honestly dunno what the fuck imma do myself, i dont care about interaction and stuff with other people but more so with ending up with a decent paying hopefully remote job, am kinda going for CS rn hope shit doesn't go wrong