Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

whats a good first date

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Should it be at the movies, eat out at a nice restaurant or both ?
Asking so when I date my oneitis ik what to do

should be in nature

I don't think you're asking the right people for this.

Snack at some local restaurant then movies. :feelsjuice: At least that’s what I’ve heard is good

Take her to the fair or skating rink

or what you stated

invite her over to browse forum
good idea, I should allso show her all the posts i made about her here! she'll see how much I really love her

some incels have dated before
Dating means foids have a slight sense of interest in you.
The only thing they feel when they see me is disgust.

You might not be normie, but you aren't Incel.
That's why people are telling you you'll be banned, because that will inevitably happen sooner or later

ride a rollercoaster or watch a scary movie, it's kind of a cheap trick but adrenaline-fueled or stressful activities make your brains bond with each other.

Invite her for a walk and go to the first place you find.

and do what :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
2c4

I think the more you try, the worse it gets. A good date is not about what you do, but about how you both vibe. A simple walk in the park while talking about personal stuff can be a much better date than going to Disney land or some cringe shit

(Not speaking out of experience, just expressing my opinion)

Dont know. Never had a date. But if I could I would choose the movies. Dont have to talk that much and can enjoy each others compan. Then you have something to talk about after the movie is over which could be an ice breaker to talk about other stuff. But this is all in my head...

I think the more you try, the worse it gets. A good date is not about what you do, but about how you both vibe. A simple walk in the park while talking about personal stuff can be a much better date than going to Disney land or some cringe shit

(Not speaking out of experience, just expressing my opinion)
You sound like sex haver

I never had a date in my life, but i know people who did have dates.
But your right that’s a good idea. Ideally I wanna know her better on our first date by mostly talkkng instead of doing something

Go for a walk somewhere most likely

But the reason you are incel is because you want women but can’t get them how do you hate them then
I want to use pussy for my pleasure, doesn't mean I have to worship toilets.

Swimming to get all the fakeup off.

Movie, because it’s low effort

@MiSKiRaT can tell you
ANNHILATING USS ARLEIGH BURKE-CLASS DESTROYER WITH KH-58U ANTI RADIATION MISSILE AND BOMBARDING US CARRIER GROUP FLEETS WITH A BARRAGE OF P-500 BAZALT 4K80 SS-N-12 MISSILES ( IN VIDEO GAME ) :lasereyes: