Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What’s a good age to kill yourself?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
At what age is life no longer worth living due to chronic inceldom? Also, assuming one ascends, what the would be the best age to kill oneself in general due to fleeting youth and all the horrors associated with growing old?

if you are old and poor kill yourself at 40 srs

When your sex drive goes away

I plan to rope sometime in my 40s

At what age is life no longer worth living due to chronic inceldom? Also, assuming one ascends, what the would be the best age to kill oneself in general due to fleeting youth and all the horrors associated with growing old?
It depends on if your back is fucked. I mean fact is, if you are health and worked from 20 - 60, you should have enough money and be in good shape for at least 10 - 15 yrs. Once u reach mid 70s it hits you all at once. I think at that age suicide assuming u did not commit suicide from ages 30 - 40.

I'm 19 and i'm already considering it

There really is no "good" age to kill yourself. I find all ages acceptable

The age is entirely your CHOice

kill yourself from day 1 out of your mothers diseased womb...

I wouldn't say there's a particular age. It's about your "biological age". You could age really quickly (due to genes, unhealthful diet and lifestyle) and end up with lots of health problems and chronic pain in your 40s. If you take care of yourself, though, you can be healthy into old age.

Personally, though, I'm not waiting till a certain age or till my health falls below a certain threshold to kill myself. I'll kill myself when my family is gone or when I discover a way to kill myself without making my family suffer.

Whenever you decide that you're ready, could be 15, could be 60. I don't want to kill myself while my parents are still alive, or worse, have them find me. Otherwise I already would've tbh.

I wouldn't say there's a particular age. It's about your "biological age". You could age really quickly (due to genes, unhealthful diet and lifestyle) and end up with lots of health problems and chronic pain in your 40s. If you take care of yourself, though, you can be healthy into old age.

Personally, though, I'm not waiting till a certain age or till my health falls below a certain threshold to kill myself. I'll kill myself when my family is gone or when I discover a way to kill myself without making my family suffer.
This as well.

The earlier the better

There isn't one.

Killing yourself due to inceldom alone is extremely low IQ.

There's no point in an incel killing themselves. We are already dead.

No age is good but if you’re still sick of life by 30 then that’s probably the right time to go.

That’s my plan at least.

When my cells want that

20. That's when you stop being a teenager and become adult. Your most precious youth is gone, and freedom that comes with it will never return, so ideally you kill yourself at 20.

the same age that Jesus killed himself

I can't buy a gun cause the days depression gets really bad, I would end up killing myself.:feelscry:

Having a pet kinda helps keep me going. At least taking care of them gives me some purpose, even though it's cope.

Never. You're the hair in their soup. You have an eternity to be dead. Might as well pull through and spite normies by existing.

Why is everybody on this site so scared to hurt their parents feelings?