Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's a degenerate mean?

spankmedaddy

spankmedaddy

Banned
-
I know the real use of the term but what does it mean to an incel? Someone who blindly fucks for no reason?

Are you a fucking femorrhoid?

Oh jeez hostility please calm down I just want a solid answer.

spankmedaddy said:
Oh jeez hostility please calm down I just want a solid answer.
Die you disgusting roastie.

MODS

IT'S A FEMOID, KILL THE INFIDEL. REPORT REPORT BAN BAN. RRREEEEEEEEEEE

/u/azavii

(it's a joke, don't hate pls)

Sparky said:
Now go read his manifesto so you have an understanding of what that word really means to us incels and fuck off of this forum femoid!

Why can't I stay? I've seen videos of the manifesto but haven't read it.

spankmedaddy said:
I'm a virgin, not a Roastie.
Uh huh I'm sure you are. I don't actually give a shit. Get the fuck out bitch.

RopeForSluts said:

I haven't done anything wrong to you but you're being rude. I'm trying my best to be pleasant but you're actually upsetting me.

Sparky said:
Because you’re a fucking femoid who will pollute this place with inane bluepilled nonsense.

Bluepill? No. If you're suggesting that I am a liberal, I am not. I grew up in a conservative house hold and I carry those ideals and beliefs to this day.

spankmedaddy said:
I haven't done anything wrong to you but you're being rude. I'm trying my best to be pleasant but you're actually upsetting me.

Oh no I hope you kill yourself. Get the fuck out you dumb cunt you do not belong here.

RopeForSluts said:

How about not replying too much so she goes away on her own? Lol. Femoids hearts' literally use attention as their energy source instead of fatty acids or ketone bodies srs. Deprive them of attention and they'll die

Masculinist said:
How about not replying too much so she goes away on her own? Lol. Femoids hearts' literally use attention as their energy source instead of fatty acids or ketone bodies srs. Deprive them of attention and they'll die

I just felt like insulting a whore today. Mods have to ban it or it'll keep posting.

• consent is a social construct. 
  • females are physically and mentally inferior to men. 
  • women have no value beyond their orifices. 
  • many females are ugly subhumans without makeup.
  • sluts are disgusting and should be stoned to death.
  • misogyny is sanity.

fukmylyf said:
  • consent is a social construct. 
  • females are physically and mentally inferior to men. 
  • women have no value beyond their orifices. 
  • many females are ugly subhumans without makeup.
  • sluts are disgusting and should be stoned to death.
  • misogyny is sanity.

Oh...

She’s been here for half an hour and has managed to post 13 times even though she claimed she was female in her first post.

Great work mods!

Sparky said:
I seriously doubt you’re a virgin too with a username like “spankmedaddy”

Probably not a femoid but a troll

Spankmedaddy is a joke username lol. Isn't there someone on this forum called A-Virgin-Nigger?

WHERE ARE THE MODS? SOMEONE GET THIS WHORE OUT NOW.

• females live life on tutorial mode
  • the world would be a better place if more women committed suicide
  • if I saw a female getting raped or assaulted I wouldn't do anything to help her

@spankmedaddy

Someone who takes sex for granted, so a fornicator or an adulterer. Sex is supposed to bond one man to one woman. But people who have sex outside of marriage have less stable marriages. There are stats to back it up. It decreases ability to truly appreciate a husband/wife as the one and only.

ItheIthe said:
@spankmedaddy

Someone who takes sex for granted, so a fornicator or an adulterer. Sex is supposed to bond one man to one woman. But people who have sex outside of marriage have less stable marriages. There are stats to back it up. It decreases ability to truly appreciate a husband/wife as the one and only.

I appreciate the proper definition. :)

Sparky said:
If it’s a joke username then are you also just pretending to be a femoid?
No. I'm a woman. Isn't Lana Del Rey a woman too? She's not catching any shit?

Krispinwah said:
She’s been here for half an hour and has managed to post 13 times even though she claimed she was female in her first post.

Great work mods!

Degenerate are normla peope who have sex and live their lives

Masculinist said:

this.

I almost feel like it should be against the rules to respond to these threads.

This is what OP just told me in a PM:

"Women can be incels too. Chad's don't want anything to do with me."

if you are the girl in that picture, id fuck you so hard. give me your number

spankmedaddy said:
I know the real use of the term but what does it mean to an incel? Someone who blindly fucks for no reason?

base instincts, lack of morals or virtues

if we give into base instinct impulses completely we behave like animals, so my interpretation of degeneracy is becoming more animal than human with our actions

femohoroids are creatures of feelings and impulses and chads makes their logical centers (if they had any to begin with) shut off and just turn into sex craved animals needing their superior DNA to cultivate their dried eggs

RopeForSluts said:
This is what OP just told me in a PM:
"Women can be incels too. Chad's don't want anything to do with me."

lol

Women can't be incels and she's a below average roastie if Chad doesn't want to at least use her as a fuck toy for a day

Krispinwah said:

Great work mods!

Ungrateful af.

jagged0 said:
You're a degenerate.

Facts.