Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whats a comeback for being called a "race traitor" or "oxford study"?

Race traitor isn't as insulting as it seems because most toilets don't have an identity (unless they are getting something out it) so they don't really get offended by it

Race traitor isn't as insulting as it seems because most toilets don't have an identity (unless they are getting something out it) so they don't really get offended by it
I think they get most offended when you call them a slut because Chads don't want sluts whereas they don't give a shit if the foid hates her race.

Shes literally prooving thme right lmao, it's truly over for ricecels thank god we keep our women on a leash

I think they get most offended when you call them a slut because Chads don't want sluts whereas they don't give a shit if the foid hates her race.
Yeah, Foids tend to value their chastity looks and age more so than anything

Shes literally prooving thme right lmao, it's truly over for ricecels thank god we keep our women on a leash
If things continue they way it does that leash will be done for in a decade or two

Why does this bother the whore if there is no truth to these accusations?

2024 07 25  105250

jfl at this nigga

Lmao yes noodlewhores are not racists because they are whitu cocku onry!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm sure noodle foids would take the race traitor name with pride deep down, they very badly want to be part of white

Pretty sure interracial couples are more racist than the average, especially WMAF. Clown world.
Will never forget a random noodlewhore's smirking face when she was with her ltn white britbong boy

“Not a race traitor, I’m a white supremacist”

Kek, based comment. Why don't noodle whores just be like us? Why don't they just admit there's a race heirarchy and that rice are on the bottom?
They used to do that before the woke era.

Modern toilets entire idenity revolves arround seething about racism for some reason despite being the most racist and prejudice group. Plenty of Mulatto girls seethe about how black slaves women where raped by white masters only to be dating a white guy. These foids are convinced that systemic racism against the males of there race is real but choose to reject them for whites they even have memes for it activist in the streets, colonizer in the sheets

Modern toilets entire idenity revolves arround seething about racism for some reason despite being the most racist and prejudice group. Plenty of Mulatto girls seethe about how black slaves women where raped by white masters only to be dating a white guy. These foids are convinced that systemic racism against the males of there race is real but choose to reject them for whites they even have memes for it activist in the streets, colonizer in the sheets
It is called virtue signaling, most foid who have any opinion on any particular subject is due to virtue signaling

"my partner so happens to be white"
AHAHAHA they always pretend anything they do that others may disapprove of is out of their control. Did you accidentally walk into the wrong apartment, slip on the rug, and fall onto his erect dick?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back