Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’re some odd fears you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
One of my my weirdest fears is that I’ll die right after I jerk off and be labeled a pervert for life.

I can't think of any odd fear in particular tbh; just be fearless bro!

That I get banned on .co

That people are reading my thoughts

I used to jerk off on chatroulette I fear someone has recorded me and has posted it somewhere.

I did it with a fleshlight an showed my face.

Whenever I'm out, I think people are staring at me and getting together and laughing. Maybe secretly recording me to post on their social medias.

supposedly a shzicophrenic trait but tbh after a certain amount of years in incel u start to go insane
I used to jerk off on chatroulette I fear someone has recorded me and has posted it somewhere.

I did it with a fleshlight an showed my face.

lol the biggest asshole

Last edited:
For some reason I see store mannequins as a threat. Whenever I'm within "grabbing" distance of one, I tense up instinctively like I'm about be forced to fight it off. Seeing pictures of them or looking at them from a distance doesn't elicit a response from me. It must be an uncanny valley thing.

People seeing me naked. Would rope immediately. .co gets banned

That someone will assault me in public for no good reason. I am always 110% aware of my surroundings while outside, ready to protect myself. I know it's not really odd, but I'm extremely paranoid about it.

That FBI soytards will come to my house for using this website.

Getting hit hard by karma.

I always have a fear when writing an essay that someone wrote literally the same thing and I'm going to be accused of plagiarism. I know chances of that are almost non-existant but weirder things happened in my life.

That someone will assault me in public for no good reason. I am always 110% aware of my surroundings while outside, ready to protect myself. I know it's not really odd, but I'm extremely paranoid about it.

As an incel you have to be prepared for situations like that.

Whenever there's somebody who I don't know but interact with often (like grocery store cashiers, or people who ride the same train as me at the same time every day) I'm always afraid to acknowledge that I sorta know them because they might think I'm some sort of creepy stalker.

I also feel a lack of safety outside
I think it's connected to neglect

Nothing is real

being in the sea and get surprised by a killer whale, i think i could die instantly of fear

when i was 17 i believed people were reading my thoughts
tbh. i always watch their hands, whether it's a knife, a gun, or just a simple punch. they need to use their hands, so being mindful of where their hands are is always good. could also watch their face but i could never do that

Same tbh
I'm always worried that someone's going to rob or kill me whenever I'm in public

why nigga
I dunno man. I was ashamed about it at first but then I continued to do it and then started doing it almost every day for about 6 months. I only stopped because I finished uni and couldn't hide the fleshlight anymore as no one came into my room in student accommodation.

I only showed my face if the girl was showing her face and naked too. So it was quite rare tbh. There are some real sluts out there tbh..

I dunno man. I was ashamed about it at first but then I continued to do it and then started doing it almost every day for about 6 months. I only stopped because I finished uni and couldn't hide the fleshlight anymore as no one came into my room in student accommodation.

I only showed my face if the girl was showing her face and naked too. So it was quite rare tbh. There are some real sluts out there tbh..
lolol you jerked off with women on chatroulette thats based