Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Whatifalthist: Stop Coping. Your Life Sucks

Yeah. Theres 0 purpose in suffering.

i remember watching him before his ego inflated
back in 2021

I fucking hated how he was bragging throughout the video. I like how he's edgy and shit, there are chunk I relate to, but I can't fucking deal with it anymore

32:37 not mentioning that it's mostly men's issue, most women are very social, outgoing, having friends.

Dnw because he becomes very insecure when he is called an incel. He made the whole spiel mentioning his height and how GL he is when he tried to deboonk criticism.

Dnw because he becomes very insecure when he is called an incel. He made the whole spiel mentioning his height and how GL he is when he tried to deboonk criticism.
Lmao yeah in his incel uprising vid he spent the first 14 minutes (FOURTEEN MINUTES) humblebragging about how hes not an incel

Best part was when he said "im 6ft4" and showed a picture of himself getting heightmogged by his friends :feelshaha:

What would achieve the opposite of the things you have mentioned?
Being treated well by others since childhood. Not being automatically excluded from everything. Having normal parents who encourage and reward useful behavior and skills. Not emotionally abusing and depending on you. Not hovering over your head. Of course all of these comes down to genetics.

Life sucks, normies get depressed and kill themselves, meanwhile expert copercels lead a life of great content even with nothing, copers ultimately find copes that suits them, they find themselves, normies never do cos they revolve around other normies, their life is the ultimate bread, copercels are like pickles

Being treated well by others since childhood. Not being automatically excluded from everything. Having normal parents who encourage and reward useful behavior and skills. Not emotionally abusing and depending on you. Not hovering over your head. Of course all of these comes down to genetics.
I haven't been treated well since childhood. I have been excluded from everything from 9. I don't have normal parents.

Lmao yeah in his incel uprising vid he spent the first 14 minutes (FOURTEEN MINUTES) humblebragging about how hes not an incel

Best part was when he said "im 6ft4" and showed a picture of himself getting heightmogged by his friends :feelshaha:
Lol. what an idiot.

I didn't even notice that. When he showed himself he didn't look 6'4 to me at all.