Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme whatever misfortunes happened to you, you're not this guy

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
J8d9uw662ntz

Fucking hell,pure suicide fuel.
Just looked It up.1700 bitcoin today equates to 6,668,000 dollars.

lmaoooooo i remember having tried to buy bitcoins back then in 2011 but it was next to impossible to find a legit seller :cryfeels::cryfeels:

hindsight is 20/20. my friend told me about silk road and bitcoin that year but i was 16. i don't think i would've came up with enough money to buy a bunch of them, then save them for 6 years, then sell them at the top of the bubble.

bitcoin is a complete scam and people are still falling for it lmao

I remember trying to mine btc back in 2012, but my computer had no gpu let alone a powerful one. I wish I wasn't poor growing up

What a stupid faggot cuck deserved it for being a cuck

Wtf dude

I wish i had 1btc tbh

there was also that guy who used bitcoin to buy a pizza

Wtf dude

I wish i had 1btc tbh
I had like 50 euros in bitcoin back in 2012,but It's been so long,I remember nothing about where I stored It,what password I used,or anything.Even the laptop that I bought It on my grandmother threw away.
All I remember is my dad yelling at me for wasting 50 euros on a ''useless scam'' as he said It.

I had like 50 euros in bitcoin back in 2012,but It's been so long,I remember nothing about where I stored It,what password I used,or anything.
All I remember is my dad yelling at me for wasting 50 euros on a ''useless scam'' as he said It.
Try to get them back dude.

You could be outta here in no time.

Try to get them back dude.

You could be outta here in no time.
I did.Those years were pretty rough,so I have little recollection of anything in that time period.Also keep in mind I was 11 at the time and I found bitcoin by browsing the darkweb.So I was probably too scared to utilise It in anything,or document It on a public forum which I could then see.

I did.Those years were pretty rough,so I have little recollection of anything in that time period.Also keep in mind I was 11 at the time and I found bitcoin by browsing the darkweb.
I dont dude. Maybe somehow life will turn on its head for you.

He'd have to find viable buyers for that tho. Nobody is going to buy that much at once. In the peak bitcoin craze it was possible now it's getting harder

He'd have to find viable buyers for that tho. Nobody is going to buy that much at once. In the peak bitcoin craze it was possible now it's getting harder
Do you see cryptocurrencies rising again?

Do you see cryptocurrencies rising again?
Not on the same level. The market is really dependent on outside view of crypto and now people are going to think twice before buying it.

he's probably a non-virgin. lifemogs me to the grave

bitcoin is a complete scam and people are still falling for it lmao
lol @ this cope. people have already made fortunes out of bitcoin. It already happened, infront of you. All those who invested in the early years have became rich. It started out as a penny stock now its worth thousands... hell if you imvested in early 2017 and cashed out at end 2017 you would have became rich. where's the scam when people have made millions

"Oh no why didn't I invest in bitcoin? I'd be rich."
=
"Why didn't I just bet $100,000 on the winning team of the world cup. I'd be rich."

If I would invest money in everything that could possibly take off I'd be homeless. There's no point in torturing yourself with these thoughts.