Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever happened to the oldfags?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
Used to lurk this shit in 2018-early 2019 then took a break, came back and made an account. I remember reading some shit about vman and some other geezer who was probably a fakecel (denied sex cause scared of STD's, went clubbing numerous times etc) but was 5'8ft. Anyone remember his name?

I think @FrustratedWhiteMale had a stroke

Grotesque was my favorite oldcel.

They became too old for their own good

No idea what whappend to him

I miss the old days but I ascended with rhinoplasty and had a genioplasty just 5 months ago. I was probably the truest truecel there is out there.

@KingOfRome was banned IDK why. He is uber highIQ

I miss the old days but I ascended with rhinoplasty and had a genioplasty just 5 months ago. I was probably the truest truecel there is out there.
Dedsrs?:feelswow:

banned
ascended
dead
stilll here but don't postmaxx

I remember the day I joined because I drank some margaritas at Chilis on Cinco de Mayo

Chin implant is first on my list. How did it work? Did they show you a computer model? And did it improve your jaw or am I going to have to get that done as well?

I think @FrustratedWhiteMale had a stroke
I miss him to be completely honest, he made interesting threads about his life back in the 60s and 70s.

Chin implant is first on my list. How did it work? Did they show you a computer model? And did it improve your jaw or am I going to have to get that done as well?
I had a morph shown to me when I had the rhinoplasty. I had the genioplasty done in Iran but they didn’t show me a morph and had chin/jaw fillers as well in the U.S to augment chin projection and increase jaw angularity. I don’t know if anyone remembers me but if any oldfag remembers the thread where I showed my new nose can confirm. I have since stopped browsing this forum. Just check my joined date.

What happened to @CopingGymcel ?

seems that's the only way out

I am an oldfag.
you're still here...
Then its only me

What happened to @CopingGymcel ?
I believe he roped. I remember him as well and we talked a lot. He was Scandinavian manlet, looked decent in the face but was too autistic and short.

Grotesque was my favorite oldcel.
I initially thought his custom title was a lie when i first joined because our thoughts were so similar despite our ages being so spread apart

I initially thought his custom title was a lie when i first joined because our thoughts were so similar despite our ages being so spread apart
It says "38 year old virgin". I'm about to be that age soon because I just turned 34. Are you an oldercel too?

Screen Shot 2020 05 03 at 84934 PM

It says "38 year old virgin". I'm about to be that age soon because I just turned 34. Are you an oldercel too?

View attachment 250957
no i was 20 when I first joined and i initially didnt think he was 38 just because our posts were so similar, usually oldcels differ a decent amount from youngcels, at least when it comes to the amount of edgy shit said :feelshaha:

no i was 20 when I first joined and i initially didnt think he was 38 just because our posts were so similar, usually oldcels differ a decent amount from youngcels, at least when it comes to the amount of edgy shit said :feelshaha:
I think I'm going to be like him. The older I get the more edgy I am. I was the total opposite of edgy in my late teens and early 20's. I think it's because we got fed up and don't care anymore. Good thing you learned early.

I believe he roped. I remember him as well and we talked a lot. He was Scandinavian manlet, looked decent in the face but was too autistic and short.
brutal
Did he go to SEA at least?

Coronochan got them