Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever happened to Sneir the biggest mogger (physically only) of the forum?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Physically he was high tier normie or even Chadlite tier (white, blond hair, tall, muscular) but mentally he was an alcoholic schizoid giga truecel which we could see in his posts and livestreams. I remember watching one where he was so drunk he kept stumbling and falling down.

He doesn't post anymore so got two theories. First is that police checked his posts, determined he could be a real threat and made him a visit so now he's either arrested or too scared to visit the forum again. Second is that he's on psych ward with no or very limited Internet access so that's why he doesn't post anymore.

He's in prison at the moment.

He'd at least kill or injure some of the cops if he was arrested

too busy having gf too post

He was a fakecel. But his schizo posts made me a better incel.

probably in the psych ward

that's usually where he is when he has long breaks like this

Physically he was high tier normie or even Chadlite tier (white, blond hair, tall, muscular) but mentally he was an alcoholic schizoid giga truecel which we could see in his posts and livestreams. I remember watching one where he was so drunk he kept stumbling and falling down.

He doesn't post anymore so got two theories. First is that police checked his posts, determined he could be a real threat and made him a visit so now he's either arrested or too scared to visit the forum again. Second is that he's on psych ward with no or very limited Internet access so that's why he doesn't post anymore.
Are there any pics of him??

The biggest mogger we had on this forum was @Tiredpoorcel/@Rhaast

It's sad that just because a user posts amusing content, we look the other way on his fakeceldom.

It looks like he's had plenty of meth and alcohol fueled sexual intercourse sessions with beckys and maybe even a couple of Stacies. As soon as I realized this, I stopped engaging with him and even clicking on his threads

He kept talking about drugs, Maybe that got him or hes back in his mental ward

Might have ascended or as other users have said, in a mental ward

He ascended with a hot psych ward BPD schizo gf

It's sad that just because a user posts amusing content, we look the other way on his fakeceldom.

It looks like he's had plenty of meth and alcohol fueled sexual intercourse sessions with beckys and maybe even a couple of Stacies. As soon as I realized this, I stopped engaging with him and even clicking on his threads
He doesnt slay shit. He is a giga mentalcel and no foid would feel comfortable in his presence

Our national larpER

He died from having too much sex with schizo Stacys

I saw him at the Taylor swift concert

He's selling Orange's at the highway offramp

Feds got him (in video game)

Or probably overdosed to something

have you seen his face? he seemed bloated af (but I have only seen him wearing a mask so I can't rate him). Def not a mogger plus he had mental issues.

have you seen his face? he seemed bloated af (but I have only seen him wearing a mask so I can't rate him). Def not a mogger plus he had mental issues.
On that livestream he was so drunk that his balaclava fell of and I could see his face for some seconds. He mogs.

On that livestream he was so drunk that his balaclava fell of and I could see his face for some seconds. He mogs.
big if true. Well, he's still a slavcel living in Germany and has to compete with Aryan chads.

big if true. Well, he's still a slavcel living in Germany and has to compete with Aryan chads.
Was be born in Germany ? When he talks German, he speaks with a a heavy accent

He ascended with a hot psych ward BPD schizo gf
Co8izAjW8AAf4hG

Troll

I'm sick and tired of moggers.is being filled with organic shit. This is why I barley post anymore it's filled with retards that can't listen to my posts for reason