Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever happened to movie streams?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I really regret not partaking in those. I didn't realize that there was a chatbox we all interacted in. I'd love to watch the Dark Knight with everyone :feelsokman:
D37A1760E74F6EF6AA767EF42984732042127382

isnt rabb.it gone?

Just saw that rabb.it has been taken over/absorbed by Kast, which seems to be the same thing

Dark knight is my favorite super hero movie series ever, anything with Christian bale is usually amazing.

Dark knight is my favorite super hero movie series ever, anything with Christian bale is usually amazing.
It's my favorite movie ever. Heath Ledger stole the spotlight from Christian Bale, which is impressive.

I'd love to watch HP with someone but nobody likes it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'd love to watch HP with someone but nobody likes it :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I've never seen it, as I wasn't allowed as a kid (due to "witchcraft" and it being from "the Devil"), so I'd be open to watching it :feelsokman:

I've never seen it, as I wasn't allowed as a kid (due to "witchcraft" and it being from "the Devil"), so I'd be open to watching it :feelsokman:
You should watch if u like i would love to watch with someone, may im little childish but still i love HP movies and magic i feel watching them

i loved those streams tbh

Would be the first time I watched a movie with someone other than my parents in years... I'm down