Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whatever happened to James Ellis?

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
James Ellis was Elliot Rodger's friend and "comrade in virginity," for a while, until ER became too weird and out there for Ellis' taste, and he ended the friendship and cut ER out of his life. But whatever happened to James Ellis? Do you think he's still a virgin? Did he lose his virginity after ER went ER, millions of people read his manifesto, and his name was included in it so some foid wanted to fuck the now "famous" guy? Or did he secretly ascend earlier, and ditch ER because of that?

>he actually read the manifesto

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He's probably coping hard about that still. If he's a normie he must feel some guilt for what he's done.

He’s a vanilla latte addict. The heavenly taste of vanilla latte reminds him of his dear friend St. Elliot (PBUH)

Im curious too. Seriously, did anyone dig for any social media presence of him?

Yeah I'm curious too. I wonder if there's an update on this thread.

I imagine he went underground after the manifesto was released. Other than that he’s probably living the normie life right now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back