Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What'd I do if I was a god

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
If I were god I'd begin my punishment of humanity by unleashing an std upon the human race that only targeted women and chads. The STD would cause women specifically to rapidly age, turning them all into hideous old hags. After unleashing the STD I'd create a new race of man that was uglier than any other in existence and release them upon women to rape as may as they please. The aforementioned STD would have a different effect on Chad. For Chad it'd cause his face to swell like a puffer fish and his body to be covered with warts. I'd ensure no attractive men could exist.

As a god I would force any simp or woman lover into extreme torture for a thousand years. Their skin would be removed, their genitals sliced off and they would be relentlessly put down in various morbid ways before being brought back to life and put through the same experience, again, and again, and again. My wrath would never subside.

After being raped thousands of times women would receive a similar experience. Except they'd be forced to boil in the molten hot sperm of millions of unattractive men untill their skin resembled a potato chip.

Only if I were a god

Kill women. Behead chadd. Roundhouse kick a chad into the concrete. Slam dunk a woman into the trashcan. Crucify filthy chads

If I were god I'd begin my punishment of humanity by unleashing an std upon the human race that only targeted women and chads. The STD would cause women specifically to rapidly age, turning them all into hideous old hags. After unleashing the STD I'd create a new race of man that was uglier than any other in existence and release them upon women to rape as may as they please. The aforementioned STD would have a different effect on Chad. For Chad it'd cause his face to swell like a puffer fish and his body to be covered with warts. I'd ensure no attractive men could exist.

As a god I would force any simp or woman lover into extreme torture for a thousand years. Their skin would be removed, their genitals sliced off and they would be relentlessly put down in various morbid ways before being brought back to life and put through the same experience, again, and again, and again. My wrath would never subside.

After being raped thousands of times women would receive a similar experience. Except they'd be forced to boil in the molten hot sperm of millions of unattractive men untill their skin resembled a potato chip.

Only if I were a god
Create a deadly plague that tortures its host until their very last breathe theory

what's SWAWS posting?

leftoids love to make noise about other people's chins even tho they are often ugly themselves and are supposed to be "smarter than that"

llJdDKV.jpeg

what's SWAWS posting?

leftoids love to make noise about other people's chins even tho they are often ugly themselves and are supposed to be "smarter than that"

llJdDKV.jpeg
The cartoonist that made that is an obese Jew

also i dropped this in the wrong thread wtf