Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

They are telling us to lower standards. Our standards are low enough, as Cuyen said.. if we lower our standards any further we would go for animals.
They think we go for instagram photofaked stacy.
And apparently men go around and fuck girls "worse" off than them for fun.

I think that statement applies only because they go for Chad and Chad doesnt want them? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
If I lower my standarts anymore,I will be have to go for animals

When wanting your looksmatch is a high standard in 2019

I want off this planet

i'm convinced they get their world view from TV

They are correct in their view, because they don't consider us males at all. You have to filter her words through that.

They are telling us to lower standards. Our standards are low enough, as Cuyen said.. if we lower our standards any further we would go for animals.

Which means they automatically confirm that it is about looks only... They do not even noticed how hypocritical they are: ''It is about personality.'' and later: ''Eww, just lower your standards, what about 1/10 landwhales.'' In the end: ''You are not entitled to anything'' - lol

do the guys thinks we go for super models? i mostly go for any no fat girl around my age

Actually believing normies standards to be the same as Incels :feelskek:

I’ve been approaching objectively ugly, fat women lately. Haven’t had any luck. I seen a decent looking normie married and had children with a 2/10 landwhale. He was a 5 or 6.

just make up shit to support your narrative bro