Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What your average wageslave day looks like?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★
Today I was minding my own business,this Latino team lead was pushing a heavy item for a customer. I tried to hide from him ,he stopped and came to me asked me to help them (black man and white/mixed woman) while I was trying to understand the situation the black man grabbed the item and started walking. I asked her gf "if she got it? " She said "I think so" I went back to what I was doing.

I felt no shame for not helping them because:
-If the Latino team lead didn't see me wouldn't he continue to help them?
- the guy demonstrated me he didn't need help,and I'm not a simp

I hate when people asked for directions and don't say "thank you"
I hate helping customers with heavy item without tip. I regretted the time I left the door (I was checking receipts) to help this old white woman take 8 soils package,the time I help this white guy take a heavy pool (my shoulder hurt )

This morning,I just clocked in my team lead told me to get the shopping carts of return and said "I'm not going to do this by myself". When they give me 3-4 shopping carts I do them by myself and don't complain. This team lead is pissing me off by pretending he's a hard worker.

While I was outside the wind lift the skirt of this big ass girl,that was so lifefuel even though I wish I saw more.

Does all non cooperate jobs sucks?
Standing on your feet for 8 hours is very brutal.

This week I sent some tech jobs applications but I started receiving some rejection letters. I fucking have to study more and get some certifications. Tbh I want to move from full time to part time to be able to focus on my plan.
@Left4DeadDarkie

Last edited:
I work in a factory and it's the same shit every day, all day. There's no stress because I don't have to deal with customers and I'm just a worker pleb so if the orders aren't finished on time, it isn't my problem to deal with. Usually it's the fault of management or the engineers not being able to fix the machines in time.

I work in a factory and it's the same shit every day, all day. There's no stress because I don't have to deal with customers and I'm just a worker pleb so if the orders aren't finished on time, it isn't my problem to deal with. Usually it's the fault of management or the engineers not being able to fix the machines in time.
What do you make at the factory?

Based for not having to deal with customers.
Your job isn't soul crushing?

What do you make at the factory?
I roll wraps, cut and package them.

like this

GastroTortillaWrapPack 31

Last edited:
I have a dirty Mexican boss that I height mog that screams at me for 12 hours a day. It pays too good to quit so I just deal with it

I can't even wake up at 5
You get used to it. I only sleep 4 to 5 hours and catch up on sleep at the weekend. I get a lot of free time as I finish at 2:30pm and don't sleep till 10 or 11.