Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What you will never have. (Warning : BRUTAL!! Please DON’T ENTER if you care about your mental health)

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
I remember being in a bus with this random pretty boy/chad few years back. While in the bus, a random foid standing next to us couldn’t stop turning around and staring at him and I couldn’t help but notice since he was sitting next to me.

When we got out to go take our transfer, I saw a fairly attractive foid accompanied by what I assume was her mother and when she walked past him, you should of seen how she was looking at him, mind you this happened years ago, but this particular 10 seconds interaction is something I for some reason can’t never forget. It was the first time I saw what I could only describe as a look of pure lust in her eyes, she even turned around as he walked past her. The chad didn’t even notice her it seems, just walked past her like this happens everyday to him, which from what I’ve seen, it does. Imagine just walking around and girls panties literally dropping at the sight of you.

Worth noting that I was walking right behind the chad, and when I walked past her, she looked at me and quickly frowned + avoided eye contact (fml).

Why I am I telling you this ? Well I was thinking this morning that foid never smile at me when we make eye contact, not even to be nice, actually they always have a frown on their face when they see me even if I try smiling at them first to be nice.

Today it just hit me, they are so disgusted by me that they can’t even muster a smile to be nice, only fellow males might smile back or nod.

Imagine never having foid even respect you enough to be able to be decent human being to you all because you can’t help how your face looks. Life of a 2/10. Brutal.

Inb4 dnr.

You are the most annoying user
toilet gatsby GIF