Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What you think of Eric and Dylan ?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
Eric being a doom fan is ironic since doom is my favorite game replaying it. Dylan looks like a truecel. But the reports from other kids vary and there’s alot of gay narratives from jewy media.

From what I heard they were popular at school did have some friends I don't think calling them incels is the way to describe them

JoinedApr 14, 2023Posts44

ericdraven10101999

Greycel
Joined Friday at 2:55 PM
Last seen 7 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Posts45

Cbs Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

This post was made by a government employee

I don't like them at all, but I love Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

From what I heard they were popular at school did have some friends I don't think calling them incels is the way to describe them
They weren’t popular, but they did have close friends, in particular Dylan. Eric had one friend really, and that was Dylan

They weren’t popular, but they did have close friends, in particular Dylan. Eric had one friend really, and that was Dylan
Based info

Fake ass counter-narrative. JFL if you believe two kids who dressed in trench coats, fatigues, and military boots and listened to german industrial metal would’ve been “popular” at some prepster school in the 90s

Fake ass counter-narrative. JFL if you believe two kids who dressed in trench coats, fatigues, and military boots and listened to german industrial metal would’ve been “popular” at some prepster school in the 90s
HEHE

:yes::yes::yes:

Eric had only one friend and Dylan had a small circle. JFL at the people who think they were popular

Last edited:
Big fan, Columbine anniversary tomorrow

I think I would have stayed away from them.
Yeah tbh. Though I like them, they were racist and would probably have thought I was a subhuman shitskin, LOL

Based info
Do u know what is ironic after what they did they got themselves a big line of females simping for em just for what they did while when they were alive no one of them would had given a 2 shit about them

Do u know what is ironic after what they did they got themselves a big line of females simping for em just for what they did while when they were alive no one of them would had given a 2 shit about them
Foids go crazy over them now on tumblr saying they want to be impregnated by Eric

Eric being a doom fan is ironic since doom is my favorite game replaying it. Dylan looks like a truecel. But the reports from other kids vary and there’s alot of gay narratives from jewy media.
Neither were truecels. Neither were Chads. They were both normies

Neither were truecels. Neither were Chads. They were both normies
Yes that's a good way to describe them they weren't Chads and all the whorey simping over them only happend after what they did they weren't truecels as well although they had some treats

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]ericdraven10101999

Greycel
Joined Friday at 2:55 PM
Last seen 7 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Posts45
Do me please

It was 1999. I guess people were shocked that it was the 1st of its kind in a long flow to come honestly. You mistreat the mentally ill you? Alienate them? And they can't? Relate to the world I guess at the end we all know what's coming

OK GrAY foid