Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What you think of Black Cosplayers?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I didn't know they existed Kek

Have any you guys ever met a Black Weeb?

Yeah. They are usually more autistic than the white ones which is why they’re rare. Most non thug blacks are giga autists, it just is what it is.

Yeah. They are usually more autistic than the white ones which is why they’re rare. Most non thug blacks are giga autists, it just is what it is.
White cosplayers tend to be fat and feminist tho

Don't think about them tbh

cosplay is kinda cringe

It's whatever if they wanna put on makeup and shit who cares

I hate all cosplayers alike.

Black women have the lowest smv so it's not surprising that some cope with anime and manga since they cannot get chad

This. As a black person who’s interacted with other blacks, if A nigga is cosplayin they mad sus bro

I just see some whores playing dressup. I don't think too deeply about it. The only cosplayers I think about are the ones I see in my google searches, and they are usually white. Specifically the fat ugly fucks in low-budget low-effort costumes. They inhib mog me to hell.

Two groups I hate merging into one.
IncelCream

idk I guess they work for some characters I guess

What I find funny about black women is that they always try to loook as Caucasian as possible. Also, when people try to come up with examples of good-looking black women, they always post the ones with the most Caucasian-looking faces imaginable for a black.

Lol. She want white Chad
I'd imagine that like male weebs they probably are into asians

but no, I even know a black foid youtuber who makes videos about japanese language, she lives in japan but has a white chadlite bf jfl you can't make that shit up

I don't really dislike any cosplayer (Black/White/Asian) since I see cosplaying as cringe 99% of the time. Once in a blue moon, you'll get one that looks good.