Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What you fuckers up to..? This place is lonely

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Once again find myself sitting in town drinking during the daytime amd listening to music.
All i can think of to do is to sit in town or in my car and drink to catch a brief bit of peace and forget my existence while im awake.
I used to be a "neet" now my mums dead, family fell apart and mostly all.my friends are gone. All I can do is sit here and daydream. I.feel like im watching a tv.. watching the wprld pass.me by. Always being a spectator and never a participant and i feel like im stuck here until i die.. I just wish someone would talk to me. To be friendly enough.. everyone always walks past me without giving a second thought. I just want someone to notice.me
.. and not in the picking a fight or negative way
.. Its so lonely in public.. even worse in big cities....

So I thought I'd ask... what are you all up to

Attachments

• 20200313_175805.jpg
    20200313_175805.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
mogs me at going outside
mogs me at having healthy skin
mogs me at having a full head of hair
brutal

but anyway , im just rotting here and thinking about my life choices , contemplating about where it all went wrong .

Masturbatating

Cracking open a cold one by myself.

mogs me at going outside
brutal

but anyway , im just rotting here and thinking about my life choices , contemplating about where it all went wrong .

mogs me at going outside
brutal

Sorry to hear.. they make pretty much undetectable hairpieces . Look into non surgical hair transplants it can really make a difference. Im too old to not go outside and try for all the difference its made...

Sorry to hear.. they make pretty much undetectable hairpieces . Look into non surgical hair transplants it can really make a difference. Im too old to not go outside and try for all the difference its made...
do you wear such a hairpiece ?
might look into that ngl
The Reaper is the worst thing that can happen to an already subhuman male

Why ya upload this pic for it to be stolen?

Nothing much man,drinking as well.
IMG 20200313 073902

Sitting around wondering about ending it or fucking up my tranny job provider and doing a stint in prison,worrying about my skin cancer now it has come back and not sure if I will be able to afford surgery if they suggest mohs that's shits expensive and not covered by Medicare.

Mogs me at looking manly

Banging stacy

Wishing someone would kill me so I won’t have to do it myself

are you a turbomanlet or something? how are you an incel?

Were LDARing and postmaxing greycel.

do you wear such a hairpiece ?
might look into that ngl
The Reaper is the worst thing that can happen to an already subhuman male

Nah.. if i did my hailine would be better... my hairs become thinning and fine and i have to use product to mask it. it started going thin a couple years after i got sick. my hair and nails suffered badly...

They dont have the salons where you can get it done in my country. you can buy it online but to make sure and get one that looks right, suits and is fitted properly it would be best to go to a salon.
theres no shame in it. i use enough product and shit i eventually just forget how fake it is.... females are completely fake with a painted on face... a lot of beauty is fake... we just need to do the best job at faking it

Trim your nails dude:feelsugh:

Theyre like that on my right hand for guitar...
Blue eyes mogs me
buy subtle realistic coloured contacts with limbal rings

Sitting around wondering about ending it or fucking up my tranny job provider and doing a stint in prison,worrying about my skin cancer now it has come back and not sure if I will be able to afford surgery if they suggest mohs that's shits expensive and not covered by Medicare.

shit... from bad sunburn? are you older? man that makes me feel bad complaining on here..... sorry. hope it can get sorted properly..really

Because of this. Females are swamped with options. even a below average girl can put on fakeup and match with most guys in town so only will get with someone above her level. How can you compete when even if you look ok and better than her she still has at least 20 other guys who are better looking and more interesting than you in her list of matches... with this and other social media females no longer have to settle for guys on their looks level or average to unattractive guys.
They can act on their natural instincts.

Multiple studies show they only consider around 12% of males to be AVERAGE, 7% above average and only 2% to be good looking.
Even when people asked females on reddit what percentage of males they found attractive they said maybe 1% or so of the guys they see.
Even if be normal realistic standards you look average or ok its not good enough for females because they consider almost all guys to be below even average which means you have to be at the very top. And i see the evidence of this in real life all the time as almost every guy i know has only been with or is with girls who would be objectively looked at as being bottom 20%. landwhales, or only being able to get ethnic people of other cultures..
Being the best of the worst isnt going to get you success. noone cares if you look ''ok'' or average because females that is still way below their retarded expectations.

Females have always given me negative treatment. im either invisible 70% of the time to them the other is a mixture of either being acknowledged and ignored, laughed at, or scowled at/given filthy looks.

I had a good female friend who i thought really cared about me who was an awkward social outcast with some facial abnormalities/defects who i was really good to who decided to ghost me after telling me she basically got to know me because she thought shed never get anyone

aside from that i almost lost my virginity to someone who liked me from my goth days when my hair was long but it didnt happen and she went all silent and cut contact with me. I never even got to do anything with her either.

besides that my 20s has been dry as a desert. Not even getting to feel/touch anyone.

my heights like 5'9 or something. The machine said i was 183 cm with my shoes on. height doesnt matter in real life or on tinder anyway but im ''celibate'' because my face isnt good looking enough. I've been called ugly by them on multiple occasions
Why ya upload this pic for it to be stolen?
stolen by who and for what reason ?

it was just to show what my bored self was up to.....

Attachments

• ok_cupid_2.png
    ok_cupid_2.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: