Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What you did right now?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Went to bed and fapped to sexual fantasies about 12-13 years old girl, while fappy music was playing

Last edited:
WTF thats fucked up

WTF thats fucked up
Yes this world its fucked up, man forced to be depressed and lay in bed during day, instead of living life

Get some help because if you keep going like this one day you gone end up in a cell getting fucked by black Tyrone and he plays rough.

Get some help because if you keep going like this one day you gone end up in a cell getting fucked by black Tyrone and he plays rough.
Help? In this world? No life, only fap

Help? In this world? No life, only fap
Kids are off limits it's a well known fact and to be honest if I heard you say something like this in my presence I would beat the fucking shit out of you so stop with the excuses and get help because it won,t end well for you as you have expressed these type of interests on here before and all it would take is a visitor to see this and all us incels will be branded by this shit and most likely have the police at our door steps thinking we are a pedo group.

Kids are off limits it's a well known fact and to be honest if I heard you say something like this in my presence I would beat the fucking shit out of you so stop with the excuses and get help because it won,t end well for you as you have expressed these type of interests on here before and all it would take is a visitor to see this and all us incels will be branded by this shit and most likely have the police at our door steps thinking we are a pedo group.
Kannacuck you are

And I will do it again and again today, because no matches on okcupid

Good luck getting fucked in the prison toilets the shived because that's the only future you have.

I understand why you'd be against pedophiles but why would you want to beat the shit out of them? That sounds like a very cucktear thing to do.

I'm by no means a pedophile but at the same time I couldn't care less what happens to a female child. She'll end up being Chad's and Tyrone's toilet anyway.

I'm by no means a pedophile but at the same time I couldn't care less what happens to a female child. She'll end up being Chad's and Tyrone's toilet anyway.
Jfl caring about children at all. They are the spawn of those who hate us.

I understand why you'd be against pedophiles but why would you want to beat the shit out of them? That sounds like a very cucktear thing to do.

Why I have no matches on okcupid?

I don't know what to do... it's always like that, I can't convice my brain to ldar because i'm not good at anything and I don't have any skills
I don't get why chad prisoner think murder is more '""honorable""" than rape or pedophilia which are much lower on the crime scale.They probably killed thousands but eant to slam your head for "muh wymmin"

And then what? Going outside and finding lolis?

Do you live in Lithuania? No Tyrones there, just aggressive eastern euronigga ogres, which is just as bad. How common is prison rape there?

Do you live in Lithuania? No Tyrones there, just aggressive eastern euronigga ogres, which is just as bad.
But in okcupid can have matches in all world. And no matches

Eating breakfast.

Because it was my dream before being blackpilled to have kids and in aus pedos are seen as the lowest piece of shit and it's easy to call me a cucktear but adults who prey on children are no better than monsters, the reason to bash pedos is simple they hurt the defenceless and I hate cunts who pick on the small and weak.

Yes but in Lithuania you probably won't get raped by Tyrones.
this place is hopepess. Nuke
Because it was my dream before being blackpilled to have kids and in aus pedos are seen as the lowest piece of shit and it's easy to call me a cucktear but adults who prey on children are no better than monsters, the reason to bash pedos is simple they hurt the defenceless and I hate cunts who pick on the small and weak.
Children where? I dont desire chidlren, they have no boobs started to grow

i woke up, made coffee, and then logged onto .co

Youre a man of tradition, its honorable, but we live in total degenerate world, unfortunately.

I’ve ate a piece of pita

Lmao. :feelskek:

@Damo the incel thoughts on what he did?

I see you haven't changed.

i clicked on this thread and loled at some responses

I was asleep at the time of this thread.

Listen some music right now and browse incels.cope