Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What year would you turn back if you could?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Me personally 2012 or 2013. The internet was fresh at the time, no big internet stars or anything yet. I couldve planned and got big, also i wouldve gone back to school or hung out with family more. Buy some bitcoin aswell. Maybe 2016 too so i couldve prevented the Breaking Dick Incident.

Last edited:
2017. Alot of time to get my shit together from that point.

no year, because it would be the same result or worse,
everything is predetermined,
even if I was briefly lucky I'd sqquander it

That was my favourite year.

Every other year was very shit.

Far far before my birth

1960 because teenage girls and young women were attractive and feminine in the 60s, unlike now. Also, they weren't indoctrinated by the Jewish feminist ideology back then.

To change most things and not be blackpilled I have to go back to 2010 to middle school to transfer out of there and go a different path to grow into
Far far before my birth
Now you’re thinking

1941 to give the Fuhrer plans for the bomb

Jewliles

Early 2020 would be nice.

2011 I will get myself out of situations that I regret getting in

Me personally 2012 or 2013. The internet was fresh at the time, no big internet stars or anything yet. I couldve planned and got big, also i wouldve gone back to school or hung out with family more. Buy some bitcoin aswell. Maybe 2016 too so i couldve prevented the Breaking Dick Incident.

View: https://youtu.be/6-v1b9waHWY

Kindergartencel days:feelsaww:

2006 would be nice, that would be the time technology was a good cope that was exclusive to social rejects.

2005-2009 Spending all night on YouTube and RuneScape.

Definitely would want to return to the year when I was 7 with blackpill knowledge to save my life. I would play basketball since young and join the school team when Im old enough + convince my parents to hormonemaxx me while my bone plates will still open. All the basketball players I know are chadlites at the minimum and absolutely slay. I wish multiverse theory was real and I could travel to one where Im not 5'4 and fat :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

2010. I would slap myself and tell wake the fuck up fool and start doing exercise, eat more food, try to be as tall as you can and eventually you mightn't end up 5'5 lonely khhv.

2000's childhood years, I didn't have to worry about fucking foids, didn't know about the pill, I was a cute kid before my shit genetics kicked in during puberty, and I was happy. FUCKKKKJKKKKK

i Can’t decide between y2k/early 00s or the mid 00s verry different eras but both nostalgic as fuck for millenialcels. anything up to 2006 is legit. That’s the cutoff.

2014 when I first entered highschool

If it's within my lifetime, I would go back to the mid 2000s when I was a young toddler and back when I had my Game Boy Advance SP and all my video games.

If it's within recent history and I get to experience it as a teenager/young adult I would pick the '90s and early 2000s.

Last edited:
The mid 2010s were somewhat alright. Back when I took high school classes in middle school and would go home and play Warhawk and LittleBIGPlanet Karting on my PS3 all day.

But I prefer my younger years, tbh.

2010 and buy 10000 bitcoins

I don't wanna turn back. It's already taking long enough as it is to get to the end of my miserable life.