Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What would your reaction be if I creampied an Aryan whore?

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

MSTOWED
What would your reaction be? Hypothetical scenario of course.

I dont care, what would my reaction should be?? Cry??

Why would you want to see a sub 3 ricecel fuck a blonde foid in the first place?
Why want a ricelcel with a micro dick want to fuck a aryan stacy? they cant even reach the aryan pussy trough the ass cheeks. they often big as fuck

Last edited:
Why want a ricelcel with a micro dick want to fuck a aryan stacy? they even cant reach the aryan pussy trough the ass cheeks. they often big as fuck
You can't even fuck any sheboons if you wanted to nigger

Wouldn't care tbh

You can't even fuck any sheboons if you wanted to nigger
You didn't deny what he said about you basically having a micro dick :feelskek: it's ovER for gooks, most white foids will take one look at what your size is and if it's not 7 inches or up she's done with you. Gooks have no hope with them outside of relationships with slavs.

You didn't deny what he said about you basically having a micro dick :feelskek: it's ovER for gooks, most white foids will take one look at what your size is and if it's not 7 inches or up she's done with you. Gooks have no hope with them outside of relationships with slavs.
I'm not interested in talking about my dick size to a bunch of men on the internet you fucking gay son of a bitch.

I'm not interested in talking about my dick size to a bunch of men on the internet you fucking gay son of a bitch.
:feelssus: nice try gook, all you have to say is that your above average to refute any small dick claims but you just gaslight instead thus proving that you DO have a micro penis :feelskek: no wonder why gook noodles are JBW only, they don't want your small dicks anymore :feelsokman:

Probably something like: "Fakecel out reeeeeee:lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree:!!" Followed by me forgetting this even happened after some random mod banned you tbh.