Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would your personality be like if you looked like chad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Imagine you can afford to have any personality you want (you're chad). What would you be like?

Personally, I would larp as a descent person. Down to earth, calm, polite, empathetic, and just overall chill, kinda like Keanu Reeves, and I would also fuck everyone's gf on the downlow.

Imagine you can afford to have any personality you want (you're chad). What would you be like?

Personally, I would larp as a descent person. Down to earth, calm, polite, empathetic, and just overall chill, kinda like Keanu Reeves, and I would also fuck everyone's gf on the downlow.
Same tbh. But I would still kill the earth.

I would be who I am supposed to be.

I would regularly call women ugly, talk down on them, treat them worse, etc.

Probably the same

I would be a complete POS frat boy like God intended me to be

I would regularly call women ugly, talk down on them, treat them worse, etc.
I thought of that too but I think it would be more satisfying to be nice and make them fall in love with me only to crush their hopes later.
I would be a complete POS frat boy like God intended me to be
God intended you to be a miserable sexual failure tbh

I thought of that too but I think it would be more satisfying to be nice and make them fall in love with me only to crush their hopes later.
That requires a certain level of effort women simply don't deserve. I already treat women worse and look down on them all the time, so I'd just be myself but more lookist and extreme if I had the halo effect on my side.

I would be a paragon of virtue and benevolence, so basically the same personality I have now.

Brootal realityxheckpill
I sabotaged my own thread tbh. We were supposed to fantasize a little :feelskek:
That requires a certain level of effort women simply don't deserve. I already treat women worse and look down on them all the time, so I'd just be myself but more lookist and extreme if I had the halo effect on my side.
It wouldn't be much effort, it would be like playing a game, tho it would probably get boring after some time tbh.
I would be a paragon of virtue and benevolence, so basically the same personality I have now.
Brutal personality mogging

Down to earth, calm, polite, empathetic, and just overall chill
Already like that Irl. Problem is that it makes you look like a massive beta when your'e a lowish T non Chad. :feelsmage:

I would act towards females as if I was their aloof big brother.

I'd be like every other fuckboy retard there is tbh, because my ego would be blown up sky high on a daily basis.

Personality IS your looks

Like Chadlie Sheen

I would do terrible things for amusement.

I wood bee a nice gui and treat women with respek (since i cood do that and get pussy anyway) :soy:

Maybe I would be very honest with people, meaning I'd mostly tell them what I really think about them.

Like Chadlie Sheen

never liked him tbh
I would do terrible things for amusement.

Maybe I would be very honest with people, meaning I'd mostly tell them what I really think about them.
Even chad has to larp tho. I know I would have to.

Try not to get women and have them come to me, imagine the ego boost in that. No wonder women and chads are always much happier. Imagine constantly getting positive attention and being cared about.
That reminded me of a chad ex coworker that used to do the same. Mofo was the most narcissistic piece of shit I ever knew.

Lowkey

gigacope.

Poor Keanu has a fanbase of cucks and trucels who think he somehow is "sigma male" or some shit ... He isn't. His beta behavior puts him out of the Chad pool. You can't be a real Chad with such a behavior. You need to be more assolish, just like Weinstein or other shit heads who somehow achieve to have harems of foid just by being assholes.

I'd act like a bigger pos tbh

gigacope.

Poor Keanu has a fanbase of cucks and trucels who think he somehow is "sigma male" or some shit ... He isn't. His beta behavior puts him out of the Chad pool. You can't be a real Chad with such a behavior. You need to be more assolish, just like Weinstein or other shit heads who somehow achieve to have harems of foid just by being assholes.
Being chad is about looks only, it doesn't matter what kind of person you are, if you're attractive you're chad.

And Weinstein and the other shit heads you're referring to are rich

I would just be abusive to any foid I meet. Best part is that I can practically get away with it. I can get a gf, beat her everyday and then move on when that bitch is used up. The foids would only treat me nice because of looks so fuck them.

I'd be extremely low inhib. I'm already pretty low inhib but neurotic because of traumatic childhood. If I'd only had positive experiences my whole life I'd be smooth as fuck no cope

Id be Logan Paul esque

I would be exactly the same, except people will love me and praise me for being so great

I'm pretty funny. Id be much funnier if i were a pretty boy. Laugh the pants right off a girl and tickle her from the inside

I can't imagine that.. but probably like a spolied brat with more attitude and ready to crash that brand new prosche right on the nearest tree

its just a guess.. btw

Last edited:
I'd be extremely low inhib. I'm already pretty low inhib but neurotic because of traumatic childhood. If I'd only had positive experiences my whole life I'd be smooth as fuck no cope

I'd be the same.

Last edited:
I don't know, if I suddenly became Chad, my personality would probably change to such an extent that it's likely unimaginable to me right now.
But yeah, like the others said, I would probably be much more low-inhib.

I would not be very nice.

I wouldn't have a personality altogether, there would be no need to

Extremely charming and I would not fuck everyone's gfs.

Better than now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back