Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would your friends and family say about you if you died in a shooting?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Anyone else notice the people who die in shootings are always perfect little angels? Their family always say how good, kind hearted and perfect they are.

My family would consider me none of those things. They would either shit talk me to a reporter or say nothing at all as there is nothing good for them to say.

I have neither family nor friends.

I'd be the least remembered victim.

My Mom & Dad would be sad, but literally everyone else would be celebrating my death. Everyone else can go choke on a 15" cock. Fuck them.

Some bullshit that was irrelevant to how I actually lived. My family does not know who I am, no one knows who I am.

Family and friends will be sad , I guess.

Like Saddam Hussein, they would say I was a polite man.

he a nice boy, dindu nuffin

Cops would free the shooter, and then plant the gun on me and claim I took my life after I caused it.

Probably the sweet little angel thing to me, even though I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

My brothers would laugh, my parents would be left to pay my bural costs. They would be saddened I guess.
I came across this from some shitty news article about incels.co:
User Crustaciouse began their own thread this afternoon, titled, “I laugh at the death of normies. They will die while we survive.”
“Us incels spend most of our time inside, there's no way we would ever be victims of an attack. But normies must now live with fear for the rest of their lives, they can't go to school, the mall, or on a date without having to fear another incel attack,” they wrote. “And they should fear it, this is what happens when you leave us without any love or companionship.”

Basically, the fact I rarely leave the house (max 15 hrs away per week for work n food), and I always carry an IFAK in my pack, I think that lessons the chances of getting killed.
Capture

Twas a good person

User Crustaciouse began their own thread this afternoon, titled, “I laugh at the death of normies. They will die while we survive.”
“Us incels spend most of our time inside, there's no way we would ever be victims of an attack. But normies must now live with fear for the rest of their lives, they can't go to school, the mall, or on a date without having to fear another incel attack,” they wrote. “And they should fear it, this is what happens when you leave us without any love or companionship.”

Holy shit based. This is the same thoughts I've had when I hear normies say shit like "we have to fear in our day to day lives". I'm just sitting back and thinking "yeah meanwhile I'll probably be inside playing video games or jerking off"

He was a quiet boy, kelp to himself.

Don't have any, my mom would probably laugh at the irony

Hard to imagine, man.
But if I had to express my death: "my suffering is over"

They’ll probably virtue signal and call me a good kid who had a bright future.