Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you want in a relationship?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I want a woman I can trust fully. Somebody that really cares about me and that I care about, somebody that has the same worldview and goals as me. Somebody that enjoys spending their free time in the same way as me, a person with the same interests.

None of that bullshit drama, bullshit fights, constant stress, none of the need to be a jester and a clown so she doesn't get bored and leave you. No materialistic bullshit.

No such woman exists though. Unfortunately, modern relationships are just 2 selfish individuals advancing their own agendas.

Not whore, not landwhale, enjoys spending time with me and my hobbies.

pussy to fuck and food to eat

Loyality, respect, someone to trust, not a fucking whore, not ugly, not a landwhale, someone who loves me and i can love her back. I am not an asshole despite my harsh view on women, i would never hurt one despite the desire comes up when they piss you off. It makes me so angry that they prefer to be abused non stop by Chads while i am the fucking villain here for wanting a gf/wife. This is fucking bullshit

a femoid to fuck and spend time with

I want someone to who actually enjoys being with me. Sometime before I die I want to know what it feels like to not be lonely.

In a perfect world, someone to go out with on Friday nights to the movies. Someone to cuddle with on cold winter nights while she rests her head against my chest. Someone to love me for who I am despite my looks.