Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you recommend?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I'm intending to create a YouTube channel but I have no idea about the video editing tools I should use for it. I want a video editor whose file size should be less than 60 MB and that has feature like voice narrating though it shouldn't sound robotic. What would you recommend?

Get Sony Vegas Pro 13

What kind of videos are you going to make

dont waste ur time with jewtube

I personally don't care about all tidy and edited videos. I like when people just talk because 95% of the time I'm not even watching but just hearing.

But if you intend your channel to get big, yeah, you need everything well edited and full of effects, cuts and shit.

I personally don't care about all tidy and edited videos. I like when people just talk because 95% of the time I'm not even watching but just hearing.

But if you intend your channel to get big, yeah, you need everything well edited and full of effects, cuts and shit.
I'm trying to find video editors but their file size is very big.