Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you rather be?

What would you rather be?

• Fat 6 foot 2 Black Male

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 5 foot 8 James Dean

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Fat 6 foot 2 Black Male
54de2618eab8ea1b6a7461b8

or

5 foot 8 James Dean

987206580dfaa43b1c36339460e98342

5'8 is already taller then I am now so might aswell

King of hollywood Chads that still has jbs swooning over him or 6ft2 BBC that needs to thugmaxx to get a crumb of the quality of pussy jeans Dean would be getting shitload of

King of hollywood Chads that still has jbs swooning over him or 6ft2 BBC that needs to thugmaxx to get a crumb of the quality of pussy jeans Dean would be getting shitload of
So you picked black male?

Nobody picked that option didn't you read what I wrote or is this gd old British sarcasm

My point was James Deans face will get me way more female attention than that black geezer
Essentially but I wouldn't complain if I became the black guy though. Both are better then my current build

Essentially but I wouldn't complain if I became the black guy though. Both are better then my current build
Yh thats true he ain't incel looking and wouldn't have a hard time getting laid

Yh thats true he ain't incel looking and wouldn't have a hard time getting laid
Just goes to show how over it is for us if he is just scraping by with women

6'2 BBC cause taller>face

James dean and just wear lifts or go to asia.
Ez giga chad

James dean and just wear lifts or go to asia.
Ez giga chad
Kek, based acecombatcel. I'd agree though in part because i'm probably too high inhib to be black

I could lose fat but I can't gain height

Low iq if you choose 6’2. 5’8 isn’t even totally death tier and your face carries you anyway.

Low iq if you choose 6’2. 5’8 isn’t even totally death tier and your face carries you anyway.
Cope I can use height to toss that 5'8 manlet

Cope I can use height to toss that 5'8 manlet
All the pussy you’d get would be ugly white girls. Good looking 5’8 guys get hot bitches. Just cause you won’t be incel doesn’t mean the women you attain will be brag-worthy.

All the pussy you’d get would be ugly white girls. Good looking 5’8 guys get hot bitches. Just cause you won’t be incel doesn’t mean the women you attain will be brag-worthy.
Height = Respect, btw most foids won't go below 5'9.

James Dean ofc

When you look that good being 5'8 stops being a factor, obvious choice.