Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you rate yourself

What would you rate yourself

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

Votes: 8 40.0%

Votes: 5 25.0%

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
What scale are you using ? PSL goes up to 8 and otherwise its up to 10

3 normally and 4 or 5 from certain angles

3 normally and 4 or 5 from certain angles
For me I would maybe be a 6 with lens distortion. Because I store a lot of fat on the side of my face

If you’re a 4-5/10 you have no place on this forum

idk boyo face wise i will say 3 but because i am super short and non nt that will make me a 2 tbh

3 because my face is asymmetrical, my nose is big while my jaw is underdeveloped. I also have a baby face thing going for me, even though I have recently dropped some kilos.

I think that my most unattractive trait are my dark eye bags. They are literally the worst part about my face and I just can't seem to get rid of them. I just can't sleep so.... I'm stuck with them.

Overall with my brain and everything or just looks? If just looks, face and body or just face?

I think I am a legit 4. I am trying yo looksmaxx my alway to at least a htn but I think that im is simoly impossible. Anyways it is not like I have much choice besides looksmaxxing