Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would you include in your hypothetical suicide note?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I personally would write a low effort one full of typos, just saying: I hate the world, and I am mentally exhausted with self-loathing, you if feel sad (lol) sorry, but it's selfish of you to insist I live. Get over it.

Also, it's a shame that it would be difficult to get a suicide note authentically proofread for you are self-importantly suicidal. If a suicidal person thinks of the ritual in an important way, that person should have the freedom to made it as big of a ceremony as they see fit. A suicide could be almost like a wedding an incel would never have anyway, only they made a commitment to their own murder.

The instructions to the ritual to reincarnate me into a more powerful vessel.

fill it with memes

If I write one I would put something like: I don't achieve anything meaningfull in life, my life was a waste, mom don't feel bad for me.... I don't know something like this

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

Just leave my journal out. Whoever's interested can work to piece it together and read my awful handwriting.

I probably wouldn't write one, not like there's much point to. What, you want to tell mom that it wasn't her fault? Like that's gonna do anything but make her feel even more guilty.

"Many incels have ended their lives. Living without a romantic companion is torture, while being repulsive to love and physically ugly to have sex with are no different. I follow now my brothERs: Rodger, Cho."

I’ve written one before, let me see if I can dig it up, it’s on google drive somewhere but I have like 30 accounts.

im not going to write one. My oneitis didn't give me closure so why should I give anyone else?

Why would anybody write it. I dont understand

no point in having one

Blood of thots

Mainly just blackpills

I personally would write a low effort one full of typos, just saying: I hate the world, and I am mentally exhausted with self-loathing, you if feel sad (lol) sorry, but it's selfish of you to insist I live. Get over it.

Also, it's a shame that it would be difficult to get a suicide note authentically proofread for you are self-importantly suicidal. If a suicidal person thinks of the ritual in an important way, that person should have the freedom to made it as big of a ceremony as they see fit. A suicide could be almost like a wedding an incel would never have anyway, only they made a commitment to their own murder.
can it be virtual

I will/would just write about some random shit and then blame it on a random acquaintance whom I don't really like and they'd feel guilty for the rest of their life for no reason.

I have writen mine. It's for meaninful people in my life and reliefment of guilt for my parents, oneitis and one foid that fucked me over.

my suicide note would be my magnum opus of a book

Dude you can't visit Gandy without doing his ordER's or earth thERe are alway's other option's to be honest

In my note i will blame my father and also my health issues as the main reasons why i did it. I just don't want my mom to think that it was her fault.

can it be virtual

You mean steam the suicide?
I will/would just write about some random shit and then blame it on a random acquaintance whom I don't really like and they'd feel guilty for the rest of their life for no reason.

If they are as mentally healthy as you think they are, they probably wouldn't feel guility. They would just think you are a mentally ill stalker pinning blame on them.