Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you have done in this situation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Yesterday I was sitting in my car listening to a Korn cd in an empty car park, there were about 100 parking spaces around me. My country has a big culture of "petrol heads" young men who drive around in loud sports cars in the evening, I was relaxing listening to my Korn CD in my cheap small car and these Chad lites (they are never Chads, only Chad lites) drove in and I heard one of them say "park beside that guy", they parked right beside me in this empty car park obviously to intimidate me, this was a lose lose situation, if I stayed I would have had to let them poke fun of me and if I drove away they would laugh too, so I drove away and I heard them laugh, I felt like a rabbit running away from a lion. I wonder what ER would have done then I realised that ER was a sports car tool too.

I would have drove off, if not, I know they would have started some shit and I'd have to pull my bat out to break some thugs before they toppled me. Good decision, it's the path of least resistance.

I don't drive, but if I could and I were in that situation I'd probably drive away. Realistically, there isn't much you can do if you're outnumbered.

should have stayed tbh.

Didn't read, but i'd go ER

i would have turned car to transformer

i have no license @LastGerman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I had literally the same situation but i was listening to self titled SOAD album, i was siting in my dads e46, and chad parked next to me and started making fun

i have no license @LastGerman :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

20050.jpg

Go away and so hear less of their shit