Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you guys want from an incel content creator

honestly i would take anything as long as it is not bluepilled too hell and back, letsplays, video essays whatever. do what you think is fun and youtube wont be hell

One thing I think that will say you apart and make you VERY SUCCESSFUL in the YouTube algorithm would be to record videos wearing a mask and hoodie and just vent and ramble. Don't bother with editing. I've noticed this kind of vlog is extremely popular in the current YouTube algorithm. Also keep titles simple. Like if you want to do a video on women just call it "women." Don't bother with thumbnails. YouTube tags are most important. Description too.

Whitepill and healthy copes. Because at the end of the day one can wallow in shit as long as one wants but its not going to lead to anywhere. Sure we can't have the things we want in life and we'll never be loved or cared for the way we want to be, but it doesn't have to mean that our existance is going to be 24/7 depression and agony.

Hello, I have a YouTube account named INTERC3L, I only have one video up, but I was thinking about making reactionary style content, what traits/videos would you guys want to see from a content creator going forward in the future?

My YT:
View: https://youtu.be/kRisVhCsFuo?si=0yduGlTSYcx6cK31

debunking studies that supposedly debunk incel claims, kinda of what Ryan faulk(aka "the alternative hypothesis") used to do.
That nigga truly opened me to hereditarianism and was kind of a proto blackpiller.

Whitepill and healthy copes. Because at the end of the day one can wallow in shit as long as one wants but its not going to lead to anywhere. Sure we can't have the things we want in life and we'll never be loved or cared for the way we want to be, but it doesn't have to mean that our existance is going to be 24/7 depression and agony.
nah ragebait and controversy have more mileage in modern algorithms, it's why the altright was able to get social media traction

One thing I think that will say you apart and make you VERY SUCCESSFUL in the YouTube algorithm would be to record videos wearing a mask and hoodie and just vent and ramble. Don't bother with editing. I've noticed this kind of vlog is extremely popular in the current YouTube algorithm. Also keep titles simple. Like if you want to do a video on women just call it "women." Don't bother with thumbnails. YouTube tags are most important. Description too.
very meta

nah ragebait and controversy have more mileage in modern algorithms, it's why the altright was able to get social media traction
I actually started it by showing a bunch of normies with friends and social lives 4cucks and now it's ruined all because of me

I actually started it by showing a bunch of normies with friends and social lives 4cucks and now it's ruined all because of me
it's ok u can just go ER on them that will solve it

maybe analyze cold approaches and female behavior, make debunking videos on common theories people have about dating, give objective advice on a situation instead of common bluepill answers.

Just don't be bluepilled as fuck and act like a simp if some random ewhore starts giving you attention in the comments

Talk about starting a incel militia called the IDF

intercel sounds like a terrorist organisation from the future