Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would you guys do if the government callapse

WAFFLEMASTER205

WAFFLEMASTER205

Officer
★★★
whats your opinion

My life circumstances would deteriorate rapidly.

I would probably die.

I would be quite upset I think

Leave my shitty beancel city and go up north in the mountains.

Nice suggestion

Its all runed by nursing home people

Hopefully GrAYcel, hopefully

Declare war on inceltears

Continue rotting

I’d start rapeing as many woman as possible

I’d start rapeing as many woman as possible
You rape her than what? Imagine if she tells her family you did it. Now you are known as a rapist with no trial no nothing. They will probably kill you as soon as they see you

You rape her than what? Imagine if she tells her family you did it. Now you are known as a rapist with no trial no nothing. They will probably kill you as soon as they see you
I don’t care, I want to traumatize so many people

I don’t care, I want to traumatize so many people
You will probably die before you get to the third person. Unless you manage to get a hold of weaponry and a team. Wich most incels won't since we have no social skills nor any friends

1. leave city
2. capture hot foid for wife
3. live in woods in mountains with guns swords and dogs
4. live happily ever after

Get mogged by wasteland chads and die

I'd organize a militia (no glomo).

Go raid the armory in the local police station and then go get the real Saddam Hussein gold ak47 that is currently on show in Leeds armouries and then go raid some bank to get gold bricks and then raid a Audi dealership to steal some rsq3s and then load the gold into them and go to the nearest stable country to sell it all and set up swiss bank account then go to Canada or something and live there rich forever

I'm becoming a chud warlord fuck all y'alls ideas

flee the country